Neo Geo Multimedia FIles on Neo-Geo.com?

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
We seem to do a lot of talking about these games, but I think it would be best if we actually stared to show why these games are so good in the first place.

Ever thought of allowing people to place multimedia footage of combos and/or tournament battles on the site? You could possibly do it with either RealVideo or Windows Media Player, or create small Quicktime files for downloads. I know that a lot of people out there in the world make their own videos and post them on the net elsewhere, but using neo-geo.com to do so can act as a "starting pad" for those who are just starting out learning about the games.

I'm not sure how much space you have on your servers to allow such a thing, but even I would be willing to help with some page space to see something like this become a reality. Just a suggestion...
biggrin.gif

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
This seems like a really cool idea VinylBoy. But I can't help to think that bandwidth might be a problem. I hope something like this could be worked out.

Ryan

Robi15

20 Year Member
Cool idea! If this will be a reality, boy, this page would be a PARADISE for all Neo and arcade fans!
corkysm53.gif

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Yes! I am all for this idea. If I run out of storage at hostway, more can be bought! If you have any video’s or media files, please send them and I will begin adding it to the site. I also have 2 more reviews to add, need to start the collection page, and also update my collection pics as well. This hobby doesn’t leave me much free time!

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
COOL idea !!!!

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Great idea, I can make Quicktime movies aswell! Now you all can see howmuch I rule
biggrin.gif
(*kouch)

Cho

kyo3.jpg