NEO GEO MVS 150 in 1

valgalder

Kula's Candy
yeah.. like at least 10 threads... many of them with several pages worth of information.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Not to mention they are also on the first page in this same forum.

SSS

neo retired
We should just make another forum entitled "1##-in-1's"

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Wait until the newer revisions go into the 200s.

SSS

neo retired
Why doesn't someone just make a cart where you can slap in your own SSD filled with roms like they have for other cart based consoles?

valgalder

Kula's Candy
Why doesn't someone just make a cart where you can slap in your own SSD filled with roms like they have for other cart based consoles?

my guess is that it would take quite a bit more engineering to get everything to work properly - and wouldn't be worth it for what little market share would even care.

It would be nice though.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
These all sound like a big bunch of crap. Unless you are in the market for some shitty KOF hacks, my advice is avoid.

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
These all sound like a big bunch of crap. Unless you are in the market for some shitty KOF hacks, my advice is avoid.

Not at all true. I broke down the hacks vs originals and there are more originals than hacks. Of course the hacks suck, but I digress....

EDIT: 89 originals vs 61 hacks on the 150-in-1.

Last edited:
I picked up one of these for my single slotter and it works alright. Figured at least it'd tide me over until I get a few real carts.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
MVS multi-carts are thick malefic shit piles birthed from rotting demon assholes.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Not at all true. I broke down the hacks vs originals and there are more originals than hacks. Of course the hacks suck, but I digress....

EDIT: 89 originals vs 61 hacks on the 150-in-1.

61 useless games to scroll past, I wonder how many dog years you have spent scrolling past those hacks? :conf:

Why don't they just make a cart with an SD slot in it? Then you could add what you wanted. I saw something similar for the SNES/SFC.

valgalder

Kula's Candy
61 useless games to scroll past, I wonder how many dog years you have spent scrolling past those hacks? :conf:

not very long as you don't have to scroll, you can press left and right to go page by page. The hacks are quite easy to ignore.

FrizzleFried

Mr. Big's Thug
Plus... frankly... the hacks are fun to dive in to to try to figure out the differences. Now, don't get me wrong, if I had an option to turn `em off, I would... but since I don't... it's not that big of a deal frankly.

Gabrius

New Challenger
I have a question - is the sound supposed to sound like ass in every title I boot up, or is that just reserved for the titles I'm interested in playing?

valgalder

Kula's Candy
nope.. but this happened to me on my 2 slot if i had both slots filled. Try it with only the multi cart..

Gabrius

New Challenger
nope.. but this happened to me on my 2 slot if i had both slots filled. Try it with only the multi cart..

Problem solved! Thanks for the tip- also took the time to clean the board..... ughhhhh it was filthy mcnasty. Battery looked fine from what I could tell though. Once I can I'm gonna post pics so I can get the professional opinions.

Mike26

McWow,
did anyone ever actually open up a ### in 1 cart and take pics of the mobo? I have chip reader/programmer and would be willing to desolder some eproms to fetch some data if this hasnt been done before. I think these suckers are kinda interesting from a hardware point of view. Xain Xi have you done this, or thought about it? Seems like i might purchase one of these just to dissect it and post what i find