Neo Geo MVS/AES Label Printing Services

xorthen

Banned
Rating - 100%
55   0   1
I have a pretty dope printer. If anybody needs a print of a hi res scan of an AES insert I could hook it up. Glossy paper, regular paper, thick paper, etc.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I have a pretty dope printer. If anybody needs a print of a hi res scan of an AES insert I could hook it up. Glossy paper, regular paper, thick paper, etc.

Start your own thread instead of hijacking this one. Ban xorthen plz.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wow this is a fantastic service your providing! Great stuff bro, glad to know this exist now.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey. I PM'd you. I need a Samurai Shodown AES (US) label, if you're still doing these.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
hey everyone, sorry for the delayed update but I have been very busy with both life drama and my job so things have been a bit hectic. But just to let you all know, unfortunately I could not get my laser printer fixed so I have to get a new one so until that happens I cannot do Neo Geo AES labels. I can do mvs labels with my inkjet printer, and the price will remain the same for that. I could also do AES labels on that, but I do not approve of the quality of the labels. The inkjet can do black and white very clear, but the Color Prints are not as high quality as I was originally doing. if you don't care about that, then that's okay. AJ, I am sorry for not getting back to you but I am working on your Japanese labels with whatever free time I can scrounge up. It's taking me awhile because I could not find a good enough font, but I found one that was good enough.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
hey everyone, sorry for the delayed update but I have been very busy with both life drama and my job so things have been a bit hectic. But just to let you all know, unfortunately I could not get my laser printer fixed so I have to get a new one so until that happens I cannot do Neo Geo AES labels. I can do mvs labels with my inkjet printer, and the price will remain the same for that. I could also do AES labels on that, but I do not approve of the quality of the labels. The inkjet can do black and white very clear, but the Color Prints are not as high quality as I was originally doing. if you don't care about that, then that's okay. AJ, I am sorry for not getting back to you but I am working on your Japanese labels with whatever free time I can scrounge up. It's taking me awhile because I could not find a good enough font, but I found one that was good enough.

Sorry to hear this man. I actually pmed you about a label that i would like done for aes. Im willing to wait until you can fix your lazer printer since im not really in a rush. Hope everything works out ok man
>

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sorry to hear about the printer man. But yeah, just pm me when it's ready, still waiting for the game to come in anyway, no biggie
Thanks

MOLTOMOLTO

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey CGX, I assume those prices are without shipping included right? How much for shipping to NYC? Hoping I could get at least 2 MVS labels from ya....inkjet quality should be fine. Thanks!