Neo Geo Pocket Color Flash Carts (and some GBA carts) For Sale At FlashMasta.com

Flavor

Saver,
Neo-Geo-Pocket-Color-Flash-Masta-Cartridge-And-Linker-9-9-14-300x180.jpg

I've been selling these for quite some time now over at http://www.flashmasta.com/

We are currently working on a flash cart solution for the WonderSwan.

I mainly wanted to put up a quick post here, because some users asked if they could post feedback on Neo-Geo.com.

If you have any questions or comments, please ask.

Thanks!

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The Flashmasta/Linkmasta is awesome, thank you Flavor for making these!

I just bought a second cart through flashmasta.com and everything went smooth.
Highly recommended.

[find some more thoughts here]

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Got 3 carts (pre-dual roms switch, and 1 out of the 3 is the original red pcb). Simple carts (as opposed to an everdrive), but easy to use nonetheless. They work great. Software even lets you backup and restore saves from a cart (original one as well), and works on PC, Mac and Linux.

Can't wait for the Wonderswan cart, definitely buying one (which will force me to buy that console).

Flavor

Saver,
Thanks for chiming in, guys!

If anyone else here has purchased from me, please add your experiences here.

I would also like to say I purchased a flash cart from Flavor and it was tops. If I would ever need another flash cart, I would buy from Flavor. Highly recommend and supreme service!

p.s. The name of the cart sounding like mine is pure coincidence!

Last edited:

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Just dealt with Flavor getting some GBA carts and it was awesome! He helped me configure a command line tool on OS X and even hooked me up with some goodies when one of the carts ended up being bad. Went above and beyond. Couldn't be happier.

Thanks again Flavor/Ed!