Neo Geo Pocket Items

Hyo

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the SNK Vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash, but I noticed that you only have the Capcom version. Do you, by any chance, have the SNK version?

Thanks.

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
do you take paypal via creidt card?

i am gonna ask my cousin if he can pay you with paypal, and i will pay him in cash.

the title i am interested in is that Card Fighters Clash Capcom version

well, i will pm you wether he says yes or no...

-abdul

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
could you hold that Card fighters for a couple of days? my cousin is not answering his e-mails, so i am gonna call him tommorow

also, could you pm me your paypal adress so i can send you the payment immediatly if he says yes?

thanks man

-abdul

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry man, I cant hold anything until I get payment, i have ppl make me hold things and never come though

if its still here by then, drop me a PM/email and we can talk then

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
for you guys that bought stuff, everything will go out tommorow when i finally have time to go to the PO

Hyo

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you sell that SNK Vs. Capcom Card Fighter's Clash yet? :)

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
last chance guys!

NGPC + Case + Light + Charger + Shock n Rock

MINT CONDITION

$35

going to eBay tonight...

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Learnz said:
..Hey how ya doing....I came across this site by doing a search for a ngpc light. Well! Now that I'm here, I'd like to offer you guys a rare and i mean RARE!!!!! DEAL!!!!!! I currently am in possesion of a baby blue NGPC with 30 games(Yes! 30 GAMES!!!!)...I was gonna keep it but i guess i'm in the position to get rid of it and let a true collector reek the benefits!!!....Theres 8 Japanese titles and 24 American titles including both card fighters clash.(And I know a spot around where i live where i could probably enlargen the collection for the right price$$$$$$) I also have an ac adapter for it!, so if you're interested in the package or any other details like the title names? Price?...Hit me at learnzanthology@yahoo.com...Thank you:eye: :buttrock: :chimp:

ban plz this noob didnt even make a new thread lol he just hi jacked someone elses

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Learnz said:
Whats your problem buddy?......What are you getting some type of award for being here before me!....LOSERRRRR!!!:lol:

kid u just won the most worthless post of the year, if u didnt notice the thread you just posted in is from 2004 you fucking retard. ur off to a good start keep up the good work lol

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Rating - 100%
196   0   1
sliceypete is right, ban that troll Learnz. I don't hate on a man for not getting an education, the problem here is Learnz is just spamming the forum when 1 selling thread would do, and when one commits that offense it is no different from the many visa or gift card or free console offers that frequently spams our board.

O Judge Dredd Where Art Thou?