Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Finally able to send mine. I think mine is sitting in the post office. I will have to check tomorrow morning.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
A Special SUNDAY delivery!

I was coming home from church today and saw the mail truck drive away. I brought it in and opened it up!

temporary_zpsa9a6795e.jpg

It contained a copy of one of my favorite shooties, UNDER DEFEAT HD for the PS3, a "Post apocalyptic robot santa" and what my wife at first thought was a brick of cocaine, but was the next best thing, one Dozen Rootbeer float cookies! MMMMMMMM!

There was also a Card that revealed that my Secret Santa was the man, the myth, the legend, CDAMM! HE suggested that the 12 cookies could be shared with all my wives and children.. I think I'm going to keep them for myself. ;)

Thanks Chris! By the way, I totally knew it :D

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Wait........wut?

Call me crazy...but you never came across as the religious type...interesting.

On topic, the package I sent is slated to be delivered Wed...

Dude, he is a Mormon with like 12 wives.

Ohhh and...

Spoiler:
00Y0Y_k59CPAfgkye_600x450.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Dude, he is a Mormon with like 12 wives.

Man...on paper, 12 wives sounds kick ass...but in reality (and with my luck)...I'd just have 12 pissed off women at my house all of the time all angry with me.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
One wife, thank you all :D.

I'm not the NG chaplain for nothing. I'm VERY active in my faith. And yes, I cuss, I also have some unexpected view points, but I am very devout nonetheless.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
One wife, thank you all :D.

I'm not the NG chaplain for nothing. I'm VERY active in my faith. And yes, I cuss, I also have some unexpected view points, but I am very devout nonetheless.

To each their own...I won't bash religious members (at least I don't think I will...maybe some day...). As long as someone doesn't get all preachy and the whatnot.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Religion has no place on this site...

...Us Atheists are people too..

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Can we stop talking about religious shit and get back to Christmas please. :keke:

LOL :lolz:

Looks like I'm gonna get a package from Mikhail. I hope he didn't draw the caulk on the package itself because I just called FEDEX and asked them to delivered the package at my job :keke: (FEDEX>UPS)

Last edited:

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Got mine today from Mugi. Now I FINALLY have a soundtrack to my homoerotic shirtless volleyball games!
uWppBPN.jpg

mm31OIN.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
This is at least the second time I've seen that barley tea given out as a SS gift. I'm not familiar with that stuff. Am I missing out on something?

Also, no shit, I had a track from that Top Gun soundtrack stuck in my head this morning while jammin some Blazing Lazers on my Duo and procrastinating over going to work.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
This is at least the second time I've seen that barley tea given out as a SS gift. I'm not familiar with that stuff. Am I missing out on something?

Also, no shit, I had a track from that Top Gun soundtrack stuck in my head this morning while jammin some Blazing Lazers on my Duo and procrastinating over going to work.

mugz always shares in the barley tea. plus its delicious.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
LOL :lolz:

Looks like I'm gonna get a package from Mikhail. I hope he didn't draw the caulk on the package itself because I just called FEDEX and asked them to delivered the package at my job :keke: (FEDEX>UPS)

FYI... a lot of people from here use his shipping services. Just ask cdizzle. "geoflow" could be from ANYWHERE. :lolz:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Got mine today from Mugi. Now I FINALLY have a soundtrack to my homoerotic shirtless volleyball games!

:lolz:

Glad it made it to you safe and sound Scrubs, I was worried about those records and the bead sprite. I didn't know what kinda music you liked so I just went with some of my favorites :keke:

and it won't be the last :D Mugicha is japanese for Barley Tea, I drink the shit out of the stuff and I like to gift it as kind of my "calling card". I use this particular brand for SS because it doesn't have too much in the box in case the recipient doesnt like it (they usually come in 50 packs) and this one also has description and directions in english. I can send you a couple if you wanna try it jibbs, no pressure :)