Neo Secret Santa 2021

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Came home from the hospital today with the wife and new baby!…and was surprised to see a box from my Secret Santa! Thank you so much Beezlebub! Your gift is so epic! Merry Christmas!!!

I have been getting into off-roading with my Jeep and needed to get some recovery gear. This strap and soft shackles are perfect. I love board games and have looked at getting Boss Monster for a long time! The chocolates are tasty and I am excited to try the spicy red chili treat. I have had spicy jelly, but never spicy chocolate. I also love hot sauce and this coffee infused hot sauce sounds intriguing. The picture is so funny and really fits with my arcade. If you are ever in my neck of the mountains please feel free to get in touch and stop by to check out the arcade!

3135447B-FFF8-47BF-88E7-CD2DD685E206.jpg

C09AB370-A59D-4299-90C2-93CA3582F70F.jpg

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
My package has been sent out, see how I do this year with the estimate. How are you guys doing with increased postal rates? I got absolutely taken to the cleaners but it's worth it for my gamer bros!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Mine was was 9#s @$21 from West Ohio to Philly /Jersey area.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Print your labels at home if you can at least for USPS. You get a sizeable discount off retail counter rate if you print the label from PayPal.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I just sent a gift back home to the UK. 12oz package $26. No insurance or tracking number either. Just $26 on a hope and a prayer.

Thread needs more caulk.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Came home from the hospital today with the wife and new baby!…and was surprised to see a box from my Secret Santa! Thank you so much Beezlebub! Your gift is so epic! Merry Christmas!!!

I have been getting into off-roading with my Jeep and needed to get some recovery gear. This strap and soft shackles are perfect. I love board games and have looked at getting Boss Monster for a long time! The chocolates are tasty and I am excited to try the spicy red chili treat. I have had spicy jelly, but never spicy chocolate. I also love hot sauce and this coffee infused hot sauce sounds intriguing. The picture is so funny and really fits with my arcade. If you are ever in my neck of the mountains please feel free to get in touch and stop by to check out the arcade!

I'm so glad you like everything! I hope you have a great Christmas! Also congratulations on the new baby!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

That Dick Man is beyond epic! Congrats on the baby!!!!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I can't wait for my gift to get to my giftee!!!

skate323k137

10 Year Member
One last outstanding item is still in the mail on the way to me, so I'm debating on when to send the rest but I assure you my recipient won't be let down :)

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
100proof hooked it up! Got this amazing OCP shirt which is beyond dope!! A sick ass color change Gameboy mug and NES coasters which will see a ton of use! And his wife made me dickerdoodles which are hilarious and delicious. Also got some chocolate and a Japanese gummy candy! Thank you so much brudda!
20211217_194711.jpg

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It's Belgin chocolate as well. I can't stop thinking of friggin Dr. Evil🤣🤣

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Managed to get everything out today. We tipped our mailman fat a few weeks ago and ever since then we get our packages at 7AM, and then he comes back around noon for pickup and letter delivery. The last of my gifts showed up this AM, so I was able to rebox and get them out before the mailman came back. Bombs away!

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Still waiting on a package from amazon.
Fuck delayed deliveries.

Hopefully it gets here today or tomorrow, and I can ship first thing on Monday.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Glad you liked everything Guts. The wife was happy to hear that the caulks went over well. She had wayyyyy too much fun decorating them.

That chocolate bar is actually from Omega Mart in Vegas. If you're ever bored, check that place out. Amazing art installation/bizarro grocery store.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
I just sent a gift back home to the UK. 12oz package $26. No insurance or tracking number either. Just $26 on a hope and a prayer.

Thread needs more caulk.
Did your receipt have the customs form number? Most of the time they track it anyway.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Don't worry Neodogg. I got pics. if he don't post them I will.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Last thing came in today, so I'm trying to get it ready for shipping, but I've got thoughts on more to add...

My Secret Santa gift came in, and I'm impressed (and excited!) with it all :buttrock: I'll try to have pics soon, but time's a little tricky in the evenings.