djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah i m searching long time for this Title on AES , but is this a original or is this a copy? I m verry intrested for the Game. Can you garantee this is Original.

mfg Bad Boy :loco:

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I personally cannot confirm that its an original as I personally have not had the game myself,

BUT,

what I can say ia that I, and alot of members on this board, have bought and sold alot of high end titles with Mark with no problems.
I've bought alot of high end titles from Mark all of them arriving in the condition as described and 100% genuine.

mark is a stand up guy and I hope more people on the board will confirm this for me.

Feel free to send him an email, he's a nice guy, he'll answer any questions you may have.

Hope this helps,

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Seems pretty legit to me.

A close shot to the cart PCB's/Pins would be a greater way to help comfirm this.

The sticker has rounded edges ( altough you can also do that with a lot of work.. )
Well, it has a manual... *most* converions don't.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Atrophyed said:
Seems pretty legit to me.

A close shot to the cart PCB's/Pins would be a greater way to help comfirm this.

The sticker has rounded edges ( altough you can also do that with a lot of work.. )
Well, it has a manual... *most* converions don't.

I'll believe anything that flows from this mans firm and beautiful lips...

Let it flow, troph....