NeoSaveMasta v2: RED V2 - SOLD OUT!

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just got mine today as well. Thanks NeoTurfMasta, it's a very professional product. Now I just need to get a MV-IC for my CMVS. ;)

Plus as an added bonus, it fits perfectly in a plastic TG-16 HuCard holder. :)

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Just got mine today as well. Thanks NeoTurfMasta, it's a very professional product. Now I just need to get a MV-IC for my CMVS. ;)

Plus as an added bonus, it fits perfectly in a plastic TG-16 HuCard holder. :)

What CMVS do you use?

Glad you guys are happy!

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Got mine as well today, havent tested it yet but the card looks very professional. Now I want a second one in a different color to differentiate the cards.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Hey Brian. I finally got around to getting an MVS cab a few weeks ago. I have your v1 card back from your first run a couple years ago (like I said, I FINALLY got a cab...haha) and I remember that there was a formatting issue with stock MVSs. Does your Red v2 have any issues with stock MVSs too? Thanks man.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Hey Brian. I finally got around to getting an MVS cab a few weeks ago. I have your v1 card back from your first run a couple years ago (like I said, I FINALLY got a cab...haha) and I remember that there was a formatting issue with stock MVSs. Does your Red v2 have any issues with stock MVSs too? Thanks man.

The issue isn't with the card, but with the bios. Stock MVS boards do not have a memory card manager built in. So the thing that happened to a couple of people is the battery either died or got dislodged, wiping the file system. Then when they put it in the stock cab, it couldn't do anything with it without formatting it with a Unibios or home cart system.

Now if someone were to take the new battery free cards, rub it on carpet for a few minutes wiping the data, then people with stock MVS boards could not format it. These new cards will never have a problem that any battery backed-up memory card has. The problem being, dealing with a battery.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
The issue isn't with the card, but with the bios. Stock MVS boards do not have a memory card manager built in. So the thing that happened to a couple of people is the battery either died or got dislodged, wiping the file system. Then when they put it in the stock cab, it couldn't do anything with it without formatting it with a Unibios or home cart system.

Now if someone were to take the new battery free cards, rub it on carpet for a few minutes wiping the data, then people with stock MVS boards could not format it. These new cards will never have a problem that any battery backed-up memory card has. The problem being, dealing with a battery.

OK cool, makes sense. I have Unibios 3.1 on order so it won't matter anyway. On looks alone, I'm going to order the new red card. :D

PS - Just paid. Make sure it's the Red one please... no white leftovers. :)

Thanks again Brian... huge asset to the community here folks which kinda goes without saying.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Got mine today. Thanks NeoTurfMasta! Hey, quick question, what's the toggle switch do on the bottom? Access different memory banks?

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What CMVS do you use?

Glad you guys are happy!

I have a consolized MV-4F. I know you're working on the NeoCardMasta though, so I'll probably just wait for that. As opposed to trying to get a hold of an original MV-IC unit.

Punisher5.0

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
My card arrived yesterday and I got a chance to test it today and it works great. I just left you some positive feedback.

Thanks a lot!

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just got mine as well, and I did the same. It works great. Thank you. It is an inspiration to see people still supporting this phenomenal system so well.
On my way to post (+) feedback :)

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Looking forward to getting mine. My v1 card is lonely. :D

Brian, I'm assuming orders made on the 20th or after are shipping after Christmas?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there many of these left? Looking to order one at the end of the week, color doesn't matter but red would be my first choice. And I also need to get around to ordering that mahjong board sometime

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Brian, I'm assuming orders made on the 20th or after are shipping after Christmas?

Any orders after the 16th wont be shipped till this coming weekend.

Are there many of these left? Looking to order one at the end of the week, color doesn't matter but red would be my first choice. And I also need to get around to ordering that mahjong board sometime

Yeah, I have plenty red cards left. I didn't post these for sale anywhere else yet.

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much would it be shipped for a red card and one mahjong board?

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent you the money for the memory card, added a note but I would like Red please. Thanks

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The card is awesome, if I somehow ever manage to fill up both sides/banks/whatever then I will have to get a white one to match my Crimson Tide red/white CMVS theme.