Nerf GregN's sig

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I remember gregn being a lot cooler, what happened to the goofy gaming guy from the Minny neo meetup photos??

Shawn

snkusa.com
I have to agree here, that's quite a collection of large pics. PM sent to GregN. requesting that he reduce to thumbnails that link to the big pics or something along those lines.

Fighter123

Banned
Shawn said:
I have to agree here, that's quite a collection of large pics. PM sent to GregN. requesting that he reduce to thumbnails that link to the big pics or something along those lines.

Well here's a rare sighting. :D

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
channelmaniac said:
Why? He's right you know. Shawn doesn't post a lot - especially compared to many other members.

STFU channelwhoeveryouare.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
shawn we really don't know each other but I just wanna say thanks to you for still keeping and paying for the site-slash-forums.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
LoneSage said:
shawn we really don't know each other but I just wanna say thanks to you for still keeping and paying for the site-slash-forums.

Fucking ass kisser. :tickled:

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
I don't recall GregN's sig but there's a few sigs on here that are kind of out of hand. Nothing against DangerousK (I like reading his posts in MLB related threads) but Goddamn is that Time magazine sig too big. What the hell happened to the height/length restrictions that used to be in place/enforced?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
what happened? nothing, just that theres a whole lotta noobs with a whole lacka brains

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Gameoz said:
Fucking ass kisser. :tickled:
shawn since we kinda know each other and are now friends I request you ban this rabblerouser.
he's mexican fyi

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
qube said:
STFU channelwhoeveryouare.

Wow... I'm floored by your comeback Qube. I thought a mod wannabe would have better communication skills and actually type a good reason that I should "STFU"...

All I did was state a fact. Here's where I could say that "you clearly lack the ability to understand facts" but that would be inflammatory so I won't.

RJ

Fighter123

Banned
channelmaniac said:
Wow... I'm floored by your comeback Qube. I thought a mod wannabe would have better communication skills and actually type a good reason that I should "STFU"...

All I did was state a fact. Here's where I could say that "you clearly lack the ability to understand facts" but that would be inflammatory so I won't.

RJ

Don't even reply.

He's too retarded.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Pro-Tip:

Ignoring the problem will make it go away.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Pro-Tip:

Everybody should change their sig to this:

superlongcat.jpg

aria

Former Moderator
Nesagwa said:
Pro-Tip:

Ignoring the problem will make it go away.

My solution, which I've long advocated, is eliminating sigs altogether... but too many people would whine --as I've been told every time I bring it up.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
My solution, which I've long advocated, is eliminating sigs altogether... but too many people would whine --as I've been told every time I bring it up.
How about having text only sigs?

Edit: And other than ignoring the user himself, is there anyway you could block certain member's sigs while being able to see other ones that aren't as obtrusive?

Last edited:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
channelmaniac said:

RJ

That was obviously a joke. But clearly you "lack the ability to understand humor" :lolz:

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Lets Gekiga In said:
How about having text only sigs?
FTW.
Lets Gekiga In said:
Edit: And other than ignoring the user himself, is there anyway you could block certain member's sigs while being able to see other ones that aren't as obtrusive?
Adblock.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
qube said:
That was obviously a joke. But clearly you "lack the ability to understand humor" :lolz:

It *is* hard to convey humor on the boards!

I'm used to seeing an emoticon or something like "/sarcasm" at the end. ROFL!

I'll wash the sand out and get back to having fun. :D

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
channelmaniac said:
It *is* hard to convey humor on the boards!

I'm used to seeing an emoticon or something like "/sarcasm" at the end. ROFL!

I'll wash the sand out and get back to having fun. :D

;)