NES Carts

Queequeg

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know, im so old school, i sometimes have to use a cane... anyway. i was wondering if any you guys happend to have the following, or any other cool games not listed.

Dragon Warrior 2+
Megaman 3, 5
Contra
RC Pro AM
Ultima(s)
Double Dragon
Ikari Warriors
metroid

ok, those are some that i really want, but send me yer lists and i shall parouse your catalog and make you an offer ya cant refuse.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have a brand new dragon warrior 1 game, complete with plastic around game, this game is in *perfect, I mean *perfect condition. The box is flawless.

Cole

Kin Cle, ,
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I believe I have all those games on your list.. Except anything above dragon warrior 2.. I just sold off my complete copies of dragon warrior 2 and 4 for $210 :( .. err I mean :D $210 :D

Are you looking for complete in box or carts only? I know have most of those carts.. dunno bout complete in box.. maybe a few. Drop me a PM and maybe we can work something out. I'd be very interested in trading for anything that is AES. ;)

[ June 27, 2002: Message edited by: Cole ]</p>

MarrymeMai

Frenzy Football Player
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can hook you up with Ikari Warriors 1 and or 2 for 8 bucks each. Both are in good condition and I could probably get you a sleeve for each. Let me know; I would be getting them from someone else.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have a copy of Tetris (Tengen version) for NES if you're interested. The box is in fair shape, but nothing to write home about. :D

SNK4EVER

R.I.P., Dear Friend,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by Queequeg:
<strong>i know, im so old school, i sometimes have to use a cane... anyway. i was wondering if any you guys happend to have the following, or any other cool games not listed.

Dragon Warrior 2+
Megaman 3, 5
Contra
RC Pro AM
Ultima(s)
Double Dragon
Ikari Warriors
metroid

ok, those are some that i really want, but send me yer lists and i shall parouse your catalog and make you an offer ya cant refuse.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I am glad to see that you finally got your priorities straigtened out...bastard!

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Originally posted by SNK4EVER:
<strong>

I am glad to see that you finally got your priorities straigtened out...bastard!</strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL, but you're one to talk! Get an NES you silly goose!

Queequeg

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by RiotoftheBlood:
<strong>

LOL, but you're one to talk! Get an NES you silly goose!</strong><hr></blockquote>

he will have one in 4 hours.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I will have a list of NES games for sale very soon! I am going to recatalog all my games, keep an eye out on my page :)

<a href="http://mmorpg.netfirms.com/games4sale/" target="_blank">http://mmorpg.netfirms.com/games4sale/</a>