New here, some of you know me though . . . .

T2KFreeker

n00b
Not new to the Neo Geo itself as I have owned a Neo Geo CD system and the Neo Geo Pocket Color in the past. Not to mention that I used to plunk quarters into the arcade machi9nes in the 90's. Loved Ninja Combat and Magician Lord back in the day. Beautiful stuff. I'm jumping back in now after family illness and needing to sell my game collection. It's time to get the Neo rolling again now. Oh, and a shout out to Kid Panda, Bruno, and cdamm, howsit guys? Oh, and What's up goes to NeoGeo ninja too! I made it finally to the party.:dragf: So, howsit all?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I actually thought you were already on this site and you just didn't post much.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Oh, and What's up goes to NeoGeo ninja too! I made it finally to the party.:dragf: So, howsit all?
FREEKER...
hows it goin' my man? I'm assuming that NGCD has arrived already? So, any updates on what games you ended up with in the end :eye:

Oh, and welcome to NG.COM :glee:

T2KFreeker

n00b
FREEKER...
hows it goin' my man? I'm assuming that NGCD has arrived already? So, any updates on what games you ended up with in the end :eye:

Oh, and welcome to NG.COM :glee:

No, bnot yet. It still needs to be paid for, but cdamm is hooking me up. Dude's awesome. I appreciate the Hello's and such though. Ninja, as soon as I know what goodies I have, I'll let yous know though!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
freeker is good people and no noob.

also- someone sell this man a ngpc (pref w. a light mod).

glad to have you here, man.

T2KFreeker

n00b
I'd buy it, but it would have to be after the Holidays. If you still have it then, I'll ask. I appreciate the looking out though guys!:multi_co: