New King of Fighters 2000 owner

Megatron X

X nortageM,
FINALLY my first Neo-Geo Cart game and I love it. :) I enjoyed this game a lot in the arcades and now I can enjoy it here at home. I enjoy playing this game more than Capcom vs. Snk 2.

I would like to ask all Vanessa players a question. I would like to know if you can give me some tips on using her and some MEAN-ASS combos for her?
Also, do you have any for Blue Mary?

Thanks

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Allow me to add just a bit to Ray's. You can do that, but before you can do a small jumping (and deep as possible) C, then what he said... and make it the super DM (full power stocks A+C).

I've messed around, and I'm not sure if it takes super timing or if it's just a glitch, but you can mix the striker into her combos to make them go on for a very long time.... it's tough, but doable. Also, use her teleport and ducking/weaving move a lot. One thing I do to friends as well is play with their heads. She's got a great high/low game. Her d/f+A slide punch is a nice little sweep move, and her forward+A are great to get your opponent guessing.

Hell, she's even got that counter punch with auto block, and she's a fantastic striker too! Both her and Seth are badasses. It's my second favorite KOF out!

Spike

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: Spike Spiegel ]</p>

Megatron X

X nortageM,
Originally posted by Spike Spiegel:
<strong>Allow me to add just a bit to Ray's. You can do that, but before you can do a small jumping (and deep as possible) C, then what he said... and make it the super DM (full power stocks A+C).

I've messed around, and I'm not sure if it takes super timing or if it's just a glitch, but you can mix the striker into her combos to make them go on for a very long time.... it's tough, but doable. Also, use her teleport and ducking/weaving move a lot. One thing I do to friends as well is play with their heads. She's got a great high/low game. Her d/f+A slide punch is a nice little sweep move, and her forward+A are great to get your opponent guessing.

Hell, she's even got that counter punch with auto block, and she's a fantastic striker too! Both her and Seth are badasses. It's my second favorite KOF out!

Spike

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: Spike Spiegel ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

I've tried that combo and it's a cool one. Anymore?
How about Blue Mary?

ray_7

Blue Mary combo:

Stand C, b+A (hold back), *f+B (sliding attack), qcf+B*.

You can replace the part in * with:
- qcfx2 + B
- qcf, hcb+A
- hcbx2+A

Megatron X

X nortageM,
Originally posted by ray_7:
<strong>Blue Mary combo:

Stand C, b+A (hold back), *f+B (sliding attack), qcf+B*.

You can replace the part in * with:
- qcfx2 + B
- qcf, hcb+A
- hcbx2+A</strong><hr></blockquote>

Cool. I couldn't do any combos with Blue Mary. Thanks.

Megatron X

X nortageM,
How does the Bug with Blue Mary; Striker: Mature & Vice work?

I am referring to the one where your opponent is frozen for a LONG time.