New Neo 6-Slot owner

Theos

n00b
Hey guys/gals/others...

Finally got my hands on a 6-slot Mobo that ive been after for ages....i was going to try get my hands on a 4-slot but managed to pick up the larger one for only £60.... whats the going rate for a 6-slot anyway?

Unfortunately im a sucker for trying to keep things 'perfect' and in transit one of the feet has been snapped off, is there anywhere i can get replacements or should i just remove em all and screw the thing down to some wood or something?

I know theres power issues regarding these boards which im trying to read up on but will any adjustments have any effect on me using a home built supergun on my cps2 Mobo, I am a novice?

Im also gonna be one game short of filling the slots so im open to recommendations..... i have the following:

Garou MOTW
Puzzle Bobble
Blazing Star
Metal Slug 3
Windjammers

What should be my next purchase?

Anything considered but mahjong-esque games.....

Ta.

Grimspoon

New Challenger
You should pick up another fighter, possibly a KOF title (98/02) or possibly even something more off-beat like Matrimelee.

Just a thought.

Edit - and i think you got a REALLY good deal on that 6 slot. You putting it in a cab or using it consolized?

Theos

n00b
I havent got any room for a cab :(

I would love one though.

Im consolising it, as such..... Ive got a 'Pheonixed' version of AvP and im in the process of putting together a supergun and some sticks (for the time being as ill be purchasing a AES as soon as i get some money and find one in excellent condition). I want to be able to run both the mvs and cps2 off of one power source but dont know if upping the power will be an issue.

Ill check a review of Matrimelee....ive never played it before....

Grimspoon

New Challenger
You're in UK, you should look into getting a candy cab. They are smaller than normal stand-up cabs and way nicer looking. Candy cabs are also cheaper and easier to find in Uk than in North America.

I'd love to pick up a nice candy, but I'm in Canada, which makes the likelyhood of finding one even worse than in the US.

I have a regular Neo Geo 4 slot cab, but I'd kill for a candy cab.

Grimspoon

New Challenger
I'm in the market for one myself, but I'm holding out for something really special. I'm gonna go all out, so I'll settle for just one.