New Neo Cab in the house!

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
Craigslist pickup that happened today. just thought i'd share. the most interesting part of this latest acquisition is the leaf buttons. the guy said that the previous owner was a retro gamer, which is fine, but i still chuckled. i've just never seen that many leaf buttons in one cab.

DSC02894small.jpg

DSC02892small.jpg

DSC02893small.jpg

DSC02895small.jpg

DSC02896small.jpg

so this is my 3rd neo. i've got a 1, 2, and 4slot

DSC02897small.jpg

DSC02897small.jpg

DSC02900small.jpg

the more the merrier i say

Last edited:

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
$250. it came with Sam Sho and World Heroes.

Last edited:

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
That thing is nice and clean too, dude. Great find.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
$250. it came with Sam Sho and World Heroes.

You lucky son-of-a-bitch. I still hope to come across a deal like that again. I had a chance at a 4 slot for only $100 but I lived in a tiny little apartment at the time and I had to arrange pickup and transport all my self which I did not know anyone with a truck that could help. So I never got around to being able to do it.
I'm so pissed at myself for that one.

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
thanks for the comments. I just noticed looking at this post now that in the picture below is scibbled "12/9/91" which was my 7th birthday. i think these were the production dates? my one slot has writing in the same spot, something 89. quite serendipitous.
DSC02894small.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
thanks for the comments. I just noticed looking at this post now that in the picture below is scibbled "12/9/91" which was my 7th birthday. i think these were the production dates? my one slot has writing in the same spot, something 89. quite serendipitous.
DSC02894small.jpg

I have an equal amount of leafswitch buttons in my 6-slot.Nice cab you got btw looks really clean indeed.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Congratulations on the find. That's a great looking cab and a steal at 250 bucks. Very nice collection of cabs you have there.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
What kinds of buttons are those. That looks weird.
They're called leafswitch buttons, which were standard in games before the now commonplace microswitch. Some like them better because you can adjust the space between the two metal contacts and that allows for quicker responses, especially on fighting games.

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Beautiful condition on that cab; congrats on a great find!

...now just get those leaf switches out of there.;)

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
You lucky son-of-a-bitch. I still hope to come across a deal like that again. I had a chance at a 4 slot for only $100 but I lived in a tiny little apartment at the time and I had to arrange pickup and transport all my self which I did not know anyone with a truck that could help. So I never got around to being able to do it.
I'm so pissed at myself for that one.

don't grieve over that, two 4 slots slipped by me because of space issues.

for $75 each!

i would have had to arrange shipping of course, but there was no space to put them, not even in the basement, nowhere!

they even came with fatal fury and neo geo cup 98.

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
You got Chris's Blast City locally, the hell you're bitching about? :emb:

Maybe I should have been more specific as this is a neo geo forum and I assumed.

"Why can't I find good NEO-GEO shit like this?!? God Jacksonville FL SUCKS!"

As well as Chris's blast wasn't anywhere near $250.