*NEW* Podcast episode featuring the Neo & interview with shadowkn55 (03-22-14)

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
My friends and I have had a retro gaming podcast for the past year and a half. It's called Retro Game Squad. This month, we have a special episode about the Neo.

Since we only publish once a month, our episodes are usually pretty long, but this one is especially long because of all the content we crammed in. We basically review 10 Neo games, and then talk about the Neo in general. None of it will be new to anyone here, but it's a decent primer for people who are unfamiliar with the platform.

I know Larrabee and others have already done it, but we've also interviewed shadowkn55, and talked specifically about the Omega. The interview with him begins at about the 2:20:30 mark of the show, and is almost an hour long.

If you're so inclined, feel free to give it a listen and tell me what you think. I did my best in doing my research on the topic, and if I erred, I'm sure someone will let me know.

The links to the show are:

RSS Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RetroGameSquad

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/retro-game-squad/id564432279
(the episode may take a few hours to appear on iTunes since it was just published)

I'd like to thank shadowkn55 again for being so accommodating and approachable about the interview. He's a classy dude, no doubt about it.

Hope you all enjoy.

-Mort

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
220 minutes? Whoa ...

I know, that's quite a bit.

As I said, we only publish once a month, and episodes are not usually this long. However, the show is pretty well structured, and there are about 5 or 6 intermissions to separate the different segments of the show and to serve as pausing/stopping points.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Nothing like an hour of myself rambling. Get those Hot n Readies on standby.