Newest SNK US statement (Re-Bout!!)

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
galfordo said:
Definitely good news, and this is one of the many reasons that the xbox is quickly becoming my favorite system. The only problem is that my subscription to live just ran out. :crying:

How, they auto resign? I thought you had to call and cancel. I know I was resigned for a whole year and I never requested that feature. I was kind of pissed since I barely use live.

arstal

n00b
Looks like I may have to get an Xbox 360 for what I want...

I can give up VF for it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Neo Rasa said:
“We’re going to bring our very best titles to the network"
-Ben Herman

Online SSIII, Super Dodge Ball, Big Tournement Golf, and Ninja Master's?!

Get out!

Really?!

Come on....

Gotta be pulling my tail.

LMAO.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Tournament modes?? Will this be anything like the tournament setup found in the home ports of Super SF2? Those were badass, and if something like that were added into these fighters for XBL then that would kick ass. I'm (not so patiently) waiting for MOTW on xbl now. Last Blade would be cool, mostly because I can't play it very well and there's only one sure-fire way to get better... get your ass kicked.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
*joy*

If MOTW and LB2 make it online, I'm set and done. MOTW online = a dream come true.

Still with just KOF2k2/2k3 and Neowave coming to Live, it's going to be awesome. This is the best thing to come out of SNKP in a while.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Neco_Coneco said:
How, they auto resign? I thought you had to call and cancel. I know I was resigned for a whole year and I never requested that feature. I was kind of pissed since I barely use live.

Yeah, they do, but I cancelled it intentionally because the Crimson Skies pack (which I got for $60) is a much better deal.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
JHendrix said:
*joy*

MOTW online = a dream come true.

couldnt have said it better......Ive never had any comp in this game all my freinds have all been disinterested And in fairfield california the only place you can find a neo geo is the round table pizza and a mexican resteraunt and both machines controls dont work one has samurai showdown and the other has metal slug.

what i wouldnt give for some competition in this game

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
.....FFS im gonna need an Xbox now aswell.... :crying: ...this is gonna make me broke T__________________________________________T...stupid PS2 why cant you be so online friendly.....fucking sony :very_ang:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
lachlan said:
.....FFS im gonna need an Xbox now aswell.... :crying: ...this is gonna make me broke T__________________________________________T...stupid PS2 why cant you be so online friendly.....fucking sony :very_ang:

PS2 is online friendly. SNK just doesn't want to set up a server for the games, or let another publisher publish the games who could afford a server. Simple as that. It won't be a problem with the next generation if SCEA lets any 2D games come through the pipeline. Hell if SNK even decides to do anything besides those Maximum Impact games.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Neo Rasa said:
Insulting SS5, KoF2002 and 2003? That's just low man.

The upside is that there's going to be more announcements in addition to this at E3 according to them. SNK Japan mentions and hints at stuff like Fatal Fury compilations, so when he says "We're going to bring..." it makes me hopeful that we'll be seeing some bigger things soon.

No joke, if you guys think ssv is a bad game, or even 2002, you have a mental illness.
2003 is considered a toss in and that produces excellent competition, it has my favorite version or robert ever and the new chars fucking own. (aside from duo's cheap ass)

It took me some time to connect with this release.