NGPC Games (including Puzzle Bobble) For Sale At Play-Asia.com

Flavor

Saver,
<a href="http://www.play-asia.com/paos-23-0000e000.html&soap-14-00000063" target="_blank">Here are the games that they just got in stock!</a>

It looks like they're mostly Japanese titles. Which of those games will play in English? Will Puzzle Bobble Mini play in English?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Puzzle Bobble will play as Puzzle bobble, even if you have the internal settings on English, and Bust a Move will play as Bust a Move even if the internal settings are on Japanese. They are region specific carts, but there really isn't any differences between the two. I hear the backgrounds are different though.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
this is probably a stupid question, but is play-asia.com a trustworthy site?

I want Puzzle Bobble! :D

<small>[ May 07, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Soniku17 ]</small>

bokmeow

Soniku17:
this is probably a stupid question, but is play-asia.com a trustworthy site?

I want Puzzle Bobble! :D
I ordered from them, they are trustworthy. They said they were in stock, so I placed my order and received my shipment within 1 week.

Just don't catch the SARS :D

Flavor

Saver,
Yeah, I've ordered from them before and it's always been smooth.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
if you are interested in the puzzle bobble new/cart only... I got them either US or UK... I am not sure at this time which region (not Jpn).

Last blad (attn bokmeow) might be coming in to me soon.. in case anyone wants that. cart only but new.

†B†V†

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Thanks guys.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, do the NGPC games at Play-Asia come complete? They don't specify jack.

bokmeow

Soniku17:
Thanks guys.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, do the NGPC games at Play-Asia come complete? They don't specify jack.
Only way to find out is ask them. Since I have all the titles they have listed, I haven't bothered to ask.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Soniku17:
Thanks guys.

I'd ask their cust. service.

they show them as complete. That would be serious false advertising if not.

†B†V†