NGPC power troubles?

ericb

NEST Puppet
Just wondering if it's just me... sometimes with my NGPC, when I place it down on a table or something a bit too hard, the power will turn off. I thought it was weak batteries, but I replaced them... The battery cover doesn't seem to loose, so I don't think they're jostling around in there, so I'm not sure. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Happened to me once or twice, but I think it was because I dropped it or knocked it off the table. I suppose if you set it down pretty hard it would do the same thing.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Happened to me a few times before, it's very bizarre, sometimes I would accidentally knock the NGPC HARD and nothing would happen, then sometimes I would barely bump it and the system shuts on me. I can't explain what would cause this, because the NGPC doesn't really have loose parts to speak of since it's a cartridge based system, and it's a mighty sturdy system.

ericb

NEST Puppet
bokmeow said:
Happened to me a few times before, it's very bizarre, sometimes I would accidentally knock the NGPC HARD and nothing would happen, then sometimes I would barely bump it and the system shuts on me. I can't explain what would cause this, because the NGPC doesn't really have loose parts to speak of since it's a cartridge based system, and it's a mighty sturdy system.

Yeah, it seemed strange to me as well, and that's why I was wondering if I was the only one. It's really bizarre. Just to clarify, I wasn't placing it down hard... god, it's hard to describe force of motion in words... it was a very reasonable 'placing down on table' (or at least I thought).

Oh well... I guess my unit is getting a little bit older, so it may be time for a new one. Thanks guys.