No Longer for Sale - Please Delete: Verizon 4G Hotspot For Sale

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Since no one is showing interest I will just use up the next 2 months then put it on Ebay. :loco:

For Sale if anyone is interested is a Verizon 4G Hotspot. Yes...this is the same one as the ones you currently see on Ebay.

Contrary to what the Ebay listings indicate...I was told the Free 3 Month service was activated on May 10th at the Google IO event. I charged the battery and turned it on to make sure it works. I wouldn't want to sell anyone a lemon. Comes with all paper work, manual, etc...It's basically new.

Asking $100 shipped. Best case scenario you will have about 2 1/2 months of free service...worse case scenario...you will have about 2 months free service. Once the service expires you are on your own to have it reactivated with Verizon. I understand if you want pics...I can take them tonight, but check my feedback. U.S. Buyers only. Shoot me a PM or reply to this thread.

I will ship either USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground.

I may consider a trade for a decent CPS2 game compatible with a U.S. A Board. (Currently own Marvel vs Streetfighter) Not up to speed with CPS2 values thats why I am not listing any particular game.

Last edited: