(no longer needed) Is anyone located in or near NYC? Need a place to stay the night

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm gonna make a long story short and say that a cousin of mine in NYC that I had planned to stay with has basically flaked out, so now I'm scrambling for a place to sleep on the night of 06/16. I need to be at JFK before 2PM on Monday 06/17. I'll sleep on the floor, I'll pay for your hospitality if you want (and if you have a car and can drop me off at JFK that would be amazing, but certainly not necessary).

I'm trying to avoid a hotel, I got laid off recently so if I can save here and there it really helps, the trip I'm leaving JFK for was paid for a long time before the layoff so I'm going to be able to enjoy myself there, but any expenses regarding my one day layover in NYC are my own.

Yeah this a weird thread isn't it, but then again there was that "Where can I crash in Japan for a night as cheaply as possible?" thread a while back, so maybe this isn't so weird.

Thanks a lot in advance, any help is appreciated.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
(forums are really messed up right now?)

It looks like this is taken care of, unless someone is a whole lot closer to JFK than ~an hour away via public transportation, then I'm going with Orpheus's offer to house me for the night. Thanks Orpheus!