No posting skillz. (Wrong forum)

Genjuro01

n00b
They say that you always return to where you come from, and that you can never forget where either. I have been brainwashed into the much hyped video game sysetems of the last few years, and am happy to say that the spell has worn off.
I know of no gamers in this area with any skill at all. I do not put down there efforts in a high nose self proclumation of myself, I just know that this is true. I have had many freinds of the States that shared the same interest in NEO and in pursuit of skill of the game. After getting my ass whupped many days in the local Korean arcade and years for that matter afterword I have advanced quite well. I hope that some of you may direct me to maybe, a upcoming SS0 tournament or KOF tournament.
If there are any of you guys living near the valdosta are I would gladly sponsor one myself and put the cash up myself for the winner just for the enjoyment. I noticed that I have diapers by my selected pic, if someone belives that I am a newbie, just contact me and let me know of any interst of a tournament or info of a tournament. It is lonely with no competition.
I know someone here knows what I am saying.
Please do not view my words as being pompous or rude that is not my intention to this community.

Ja mata ne

Genjuro01:help:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Welcome, just so you know, people will start attacking you for posting here, you should have posted in general forums. Some people here can be dicks, but most are good. Just be a bit more careful. Welcome and enjoy your stay.