Norcal Candy cabs FS (WTB)

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Does anybody have leads for any candy cabs for sale in the norcal area? NAC, Blast City, or any Neo Geo cabs, etc.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I have no way to edit or delete the thread. Just go ahead and delete it.

You will find... that you do have the ability to edit you own thread in 30 days...

I'd suggest you get to it... otherwise the next conversation will involve you replying from the War Room..

You should've read the forum..
You should've read the new market Faq...
You should've made an effort...

Tak has indicated that I take this FAR too seriously and if I keep killing accounts they'll be no one left around here...

...I suggested that TBH... I just don't want the markets to regress to the state before the first market purge which means i will constantly keep an eye on the market forums...

Play ball... or die... NO EXCEPTIONS!

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just get one from KC on ebay. Not many people are selling these days. Be prepared to do some work on it though.

ovalfastlx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just get one from KC on ebay. Not many people are selling these days. Be prepared to do some work on it though.
Lots of cleaning up on those candies. You ultimately get the cab you want, because of the big selection he has.

I rarely see any cabs come for sale up here in Norcal. Good luck. Later

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'm selling a Max Tune 3 driving cab, if you just want something cool for the game room. Also have spare 29 inch CRT's if you can find a candy cab shell.

I'm halfway between SF and Sac now.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Why the fuck does the thread title say FS, when this is JUST a WTB?

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Is he really pickup only or does he ship?

I bought some cabs from him. I used uship. He can arrange shipping but it was more expensive.

The cabs I bought were in okay shape, but I would recommend asking for detailed pictures. One of the cabs I bought from him had issues, but he did send the replacement parts to get it up and running. I would recommend him, but expect to pay the premium. He is trustworthy.

Last edited:

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Yeah I checked that link, in one photo behind the astrocity he has like 50 more... i'm sure this would be the best bet to get one. You should see how hard they are to find in Canada =/

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I could use a blast if the price is decent, we could potentially combine and save on shipping, I'm in the tri-valley.

Blue0524

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was about to buy the New Net City from him until I asked if it came with a board and he said no. There are a couple cabs down here in SoCal though. Two Aero City, one Neo 25 (been up for awhile), and an MVS U4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was about to buy the New Net City from him until I asked if it came with a board and he said no. There are a couple cabs down here in SoCal though. Two Aero City, one Neo 25 (been up for awhile), and an MVS U4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you see these for sale?