Not even the Wolf could clean up this mess.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
OMG thats sickeningly good!

*The Wolf? Your sending the wolf? Shit Nigro why did'nt you just say*

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Jesus christ. That deer (and the car's interior) got fucking owned.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
NeoDragoN said:
OMG thats sickeningly good!

*The Wolf? Your sending the wolf? Shit Nigro why did'nt you just say*

SHIT! Pulp Fiction was a good mother fucking movie.

"Which wallet is yours?"
"The one that says Bad Motherfucker on it."

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:
How does that even physically happen?

I don't claim to know much (if anything) about the relation between speeding automobiles and the impact damage caused to their structure after hitting large, woodland creatures, but that seems like far too much damage to be done to the outer (and inner) portion of the vehicle from hitting a deer.

Either the truck would've had to have been going very fast (I mean... very damn fast), or the deer itself had some sort of initial velocity to it, prior to hitting, in order to smash the front portion of the truck that badly, sending its blood and guts spraying into the interior in that fashion.

Last edited:

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
DAMN :eek:

That deer got it fucking shit pushed in hardcore.

Where are the pics of the kiddies drenched in deer blood?

syringe

Banned
Haven't seen a bloody mess like this since Wopat got her period.

+1

Big Shady said:
DAMN :eek:

That deer got it fucking shit pushed in hardcore.

Where are the pics of the kiddies drenched in deer blood?

SSS

neo retired
Average Joe said:
I don't claim to know much (if anything) about the relation between speeding automobiles and the impact damage caused to their structure after hitting large, woodland creatures, but that seems like far too much damage to be done to the outer (and inner) portion of the vehicle from hitting a deer.

Either the truck would've had to have been going very fast (I mean... very damn fast), or the deer itself had some sort of initial velocity to it, prior to hitting, in order to smash the front portion of the truck that badly, sending its blood and guts spraying into the interior in that fashion.

If it's a large enough animal and you're going fast enough, yeah it's possible. I've hit a fawn going around 70. Luckily it just messed up my license plate and holder for it (i had hair stuck in the bolts). And the deer shot clear over my car. It was an adult I would've been done for.

I just imagine seeing the driver getting sprayed with blood like Ash in Evil Dead 2.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Hmm, looks suspicious.

How is there Blood and stuff in front of the Steering Wheel area? It's protected from anything reaching it from the front of the car. There's no way that all that blood splattered onto the driver, and splashed so much back forwards into that crevice. :spock:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I think it's a fake also. How does all that blood/matter fly from that little hole in the windshield and somehow end up underneath the backhatch?

It is fake, look at the front seat. The back and seat are covered in splattered "blood" if there were a person they would have soaked most of that up. It is either fake or the car was driving iteself on a deer killing frenzy.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Wow .... I am amazed at what some people find interesting. :spock:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Shit you doubt the power of the Wolf.

Don't know if thats real or not (felt sick looking at it). But since i live teh finest state in the Union, which also has a rather large deer population, i will say this: If you hit a Deer fast enough your car will be seriously fucked up. Most of the time the fatalities come from swerving to avoid hitting the animal, hitting it anyway, losing control, and then rolling your car or some dumb shit.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
gamejunkie said:
*lightbulb*

Game Idea!

It's been done, go play Crusin' USA in the arcade, pick the bus, and drive through...Iowa I think it is and you can pwn deer all the way to the finish line.