not happy with coinopexpress

foxfire

New Challenger
they told me they could get the games i wanted, took my payment, and then they made me WAIT A WEEK to tell me the supplier sold out of the one game i really wanted. i told them to cancel the entire order and refund my money. very frustrated.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
The prices alone kept me away from that place... in fact, the stuff they say they have "in stock" reminds me WAY too much of the BuyRiteGames.com store from years ago that always said they had pretty much everything when really, they were just scamming people.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Wow, really? Back when I bought my dance cabs and spare parts, they were GREAT, such a shame. :oh_no:

foxfire

New Challenger
yea, i am going to steer clear next time. i was prepared for the prices to go up after i told them the games i wanted, based on stuff i read about them. and the price did go up quite a bit. but i figured it was worth it if they could get me the game i wanted.

they were very friendly and responsive, i'll give them that. but i don't understand how it took them a week to figure out they couldn't get me a game that they told me their supplier had in stock at the price i paid.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I steered clear when they wouldn't budge on the minimum order. $200 min, my total was $196 and they wouldn't let me go. Fucking $4 greed turned into ZERO sales.

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
Wayyyy way to pricy!

Email Excellentcom.net or something. They can find games for you and are much cheaper.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Ah, the elusive Twinkle Star Sprites MVS.

Lol, I don't know why, but I just imagined you as the Croc Hunter or something...

*TonK tackles a wild Twinkle Star Sprites MVS*

Oh, crickey! Ain't she a beaut? See, this game? Oh, so beautiful... I'm not gonna hurt you gal!

See how well she melds multiple game genres together into a seamless, wonderful experience? It's no wonder poachers have been after them for their gameplay, they're nearly extinct! Really a sight to behold.

*TonK releases game into the wild*

Run along girl!

GSL

n00b
I always thought there was something a bit fishy about their estimated in-stock times versus the places where the items were located--for some reason, I always got the feeling that it was more of a "Yeah, we can probably find it here in X amount of time..." sort of thing.

Plus, the $200 minimum is just flat-out BS, especially when they charge more than just about any other option one could find, including searching Yahoo! Japan Auctions with a proxy bidder.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
i emailed them once asking for a specific game. they had stock, but i passed cause i couldn't afford it. they emailed me two months later to let me know they had it in stock again but at double the price.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Lol, I don't know why, but I just imagined you as the Croc Hunter or something...

*TonK tackles a wild Twinkle Star Sprites MVS*

Oh, crickey! Ain't she a beaut? See, this game? Oh, so beautiful... I'm not gonna hurt you gal!

See how well she melds multiple game genres together into a seamless, wonderful experience? It's no wonder poachers have been after them for their gameplay, they're nearly extinct! Really a sight to behold.

*TonK releases game into the wild*

Run along girl!

....and then gets stabbed in the heart by a Riding Hero?

foxfire

New Challenger
now i am starting to worry that i may have trouble getting my money back from them. when they told me they were unable to get twinkle star sprites for me, they asked me if i would like to replace it with other games. i politely told them no and requested a full refund for the entire order. it has now been a day and a half and i have not got a response back yet. i do realize there is a time difference, however, they had a full business day (over night, my time) to respond. and they were good about responding within 24 hours in the past...

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
5648_waterboy3.jpg
guide2.jpg

Mama says coinopexpress IS THE DEVIL!!!!

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
i emailed them once asking for a specific game. they had stock, but i passed cause i couldn't afford it. they emailed me two months later to let me know they had it in stock again but at double the price.

I asked them almost a year ago about a few games, and they still email me. And the prices keep going up.

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
now i am starting to worry that i may have trouble getting my money back from them. when they told me they were unable to get twinkle star sprites for me, they asked me if i would like to replace it with other games. i politely told them no and requested a full refund for the entire order. it has now been a day and a half and i have not got a response back yet. i do realize there is a time difference, however, they had a full business day (over night, my time) to respond. and they were good about responding within 24 hours in the past...

You were going to pay $238.50 USD for Twinkle Star Sprites!?!!?!?! Are you crazy!?

Sophia Corp has it for $150 and I got mine from excellentcom.net for $140. (This was in July)

Sheesh!

foxfire

New Challenger
actually at the time i agreed to purchase, it was $225. maybe that's why they all of a sudden "can't locate it".....

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I tried to order a few cps2 b-boards from them a few years ago. Quote came back and they wanted $100 EACH for shipping. Ridiculous.

foxfire

New Challenger
just an update...coinopexpress did refund my money through paypal. next time i know better. thanks all.

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I tried to order a few cps2 b-boards from them a few years ago. Quote came back and they wanted $100 EACH for shipping. Ridiculous.

Exactly why I never bought a damn thing from them. Their shipping costs are absolutely batshit insane. Just check here or ebay long enough and you'll eventually find what you need.