not mine: ebay Blazing Star MVS originals

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
he sold a couple of those for 40 last week,he thought they were boots. they are legit and a great price :D

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
Yes, some of them are extremely beat up, but totally legit. :)

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I submitted an offer for $40. We'll see if he takes it. I hate even making the offer after the group buy debacle.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Meh, I snagged one...

Last edited:

Chainclaw

Geese's Thug
My copy arrived today. It was in the best condition I've ever had a cart arrive, ran instantly without needing to clean or anything.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up. I have been meaning to grab one of these for a while and this was a decent price considering it was free shipping.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
My copy arrived today. It was in the best condition I've ever had a cart arrive, ran instantly without needing to clean or anything.

Mine arrived as well today. Nice clear plastic with a label that I quickly replaced with one with the NGH. Runs wonderfully.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I bought one. I feel so dirty, but Blazing Star shipped for under $50 is too good to pass up. If I get screwed on this. I'll wreck his lights.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm surprised that they didn't sell out the first day, that's a pretty good price. BS is one of the games I always have on my shelf. $40 with free shipping is a crime, that's so damn cheap. I remember when we got them for $25 about 5 years ago.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Mine looks legit. I'm no expert on identifying MVS boots but its got SNK silkscreened on the pcb's and all mask roms.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
coinopstore is kingsly's account right? I know some people swore up and down to never give the guy money.

Not a bad price and the game is tons o' fun. Congrats to the lucky 17 of you!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Yup, it's Kingsley. I had a problem in a transaction with him on KLOV but he fixed the problem right away so he's ok to me. Too bad I don't like Blazing Star as much as the other shooters on the Neo.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Just snagged one and there should be about 5 left right now.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Maybe interested. What did he charge you for shipping to the Netherlands?

bryan

Geese's Thug
OK, he keeps getting more of these? How the hell can he always have them? He keeps restocking all the time.