Not NEO GEO but pretty cool.... Mini Arcade Machines

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Yeah those 16:9 screens look really awesome. Did Tommo make these cabs?

Unstupid

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'm digging the black electrical take used for the marquee bezel! It does not look like crap*...

* It looks like crap!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Ughh... these look horrible. These games are meant to be played on a 4:3 screen not 16:9... and you could buy two original cabs for about the same price.

But what the hell has he done with the bittons on the Street Fighter cab...? It looks liks he has actually just poked a Megadrive control pad through the CP.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Its a cute prop, like as a display in a case with some figures or something... For actual gaming however, hellz NO! Even on the Eastcoast you can find a real NeoGeo bigred 4-slot cab for less then 850$.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Out of all the ports, he had to pick the Genesis version of SFII?

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Yeah those things are terrible

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
well, my offer is in.

ScreenShot2013-05-06at111445AM_zps032c2d2f.png

sparksterz

Camel Slug
At first I thought those might just be a cool paper weight...the size is listed nowhere and there aren't many good comparissons. Then I found it actually plays those games. Why would you do that? No one wants to experience it that way. If you're going to do a table-top don't give me 3 of those give me just the top half of 1 machine I can rest on a table. It would be so much nicer and much less frustrating to make I'm sure. I don't think I see the novelty of these...