O. Yashiro's "need help" AES sale! US Buyers please! MUST GO! NO REASONABLE OFFERS DENIED!

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
O. Yashiro's "need help" AES sale! US Buyers please! MUST GO! NO REASONABLE OFFERS DENIED!

Well guys I never thought I would be one to have to do this whole "heres my sob story, buy my stuffs" thing but real life has officially started kicking my butt and I have to get rid of my AES and games ASAP.

Just to catch everyone up on whats happening, after the mom and pop videogame store I ran closed, I started working for GameStop, but while doing that I was studying to get my EMT-Paramedic certification and had intentions of bridging from there and becoming a nurse. Well I did get my certification and even operated in the field for about two years but in December of 2010 I was sent out on a bariatric call and in the process of trying to move the patient he collapsed on top of me. All 600lbs of him! In my effort to try to protect the company AND myself I did catch him, but in the process of doing so I completely screwed my back up (L2-L4 herniated L5-S1 ruptured), thus pretty much ending my career in EMS and healthcare. I havent been able to find meaningful work since then and the company I worked for has completely abandoned me as far as workers compensation and even filed AGAINST me getting unemployment. After fighting it I did start receiving unemployment but my injury case is just floating in limbo.

Well my lady and I found out we are expecting our first (A LITTLE GIRL!!!!), in fact we are sitting at 4cm dilated right now so she can pop at any time, but shes unable to work now and my unemployment just wont cover everything for the next month or two. Rent, her car note, my car note, and everything else has gotta be paid. So here I am, asking for some help from the community to take this stuff off me to help us make it through.

AND ON TOP OF IT ALL, I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET!!!! YAY!

Im not listing any prices because im the one asking for help here, but no REASONABLE offers will be turned down. I accept PayPal plus 4%. And as always I ship USPS with confirmation. You can see from my feedback that im very reputable as well, I just need to sell this stuff ASAP.

Boxed Neo-Geo AES w/ bonus FREE KoF 94 JPN AES SOLD TO DCSAS

Bought this from the now defunct Buy-Rite video games back in the day. They didnt give me the official SNK power adaptor when I bought it, but the one they gave me has worked since I bought it and ive never had problems with it. The serial on the box (270449) doesnt match the serial on the system (154993). System has a power light mod (yellow) and has the Universe Bios 2.1. Both of these mods were done by KPJ. Also includes a standard stick. The writing on the stick is faded from rub and the ball is of course cracked from play, but everything is still fully functional.

Neo-Geo CD Controller PRO

Its the good old kidney bean stick!

Rage of the Dragons US AES SOLD TO DAN3SKATE

Manual and baggy are MINT. Cart is NEAR MINT, only insertion marks from play. The snaplock case is NEAR MINT and still closes tightly. The insert is in EXCELLENT to NEAR MINT condition, the only problem was during the move into our new place a small spot on the back got indented (see pic).

NOTE: ALL OF THE FOLLOWING GAMES INCLUDE AN EXTRA LOOPYEDDIE INSERT

King of Fighters 95 JPN AES SOLD TO GRIPS03

The manual and baggy are intact and MINT. Cart is NEAR MINT, only insertion marks from play. Snaplock case is NEAR MINT and still closes tightly. Insert is NEAR MINT with no noticeable wear.

King of Fighters 96 JPN AES

The manual and baggy are intact and MINT. Cart is NEAR MINT, only insertion marks from play. Snaplock case is NEAR MINT and still closes tightly. Insert is NEAR MINT with no noticeable wear.

King of Fighters 97 JPN AES SOLD TO GRIPS03

The manual and baggy are intact and MINT, it came with the extra little blue thing there. Sorry I dont know what it is. Cart is NEAR MINT, only insertion marks from play. Snaplock case is NEAR MINT and still closes tightly. Insert is NEAR MINT with no noticeable wear.

King of Fighters 98 US AES SOLD TO COLORADO ROCKIE

The manual and baggy are intact and MINT. Cart is NEAR MINT, only insertion marks from play. Snaplock case is NEAR MINT and still closes tightly. Insert is EXCELLENT TO NEAR MINT, there is slight spot of wear on the front upper corner above the SNK logo.

King of Fighters 99 JPN AES

King of Fighters 2000 JPN AES SOLD TO GRIPS03

King of Fighters 2001 US AES SOLD TO COLORADO ROCKIE

Bought this BRAND NEW from the NEO-STORE. Outside of the slight insertion marks from playing it, this is as close to MINT as you can get. manual, baggy, insert and snaplock case are all pristine as can be.

King of Fighters 2002 JPN AES SOLD TO COLORADO ROCKIE

The manual and baggy are intact and MINT. Cart is NEAR MINT, only insertion marks from play. Snaplock case is EXCELLENT, during the move into the new place a small spot tore on the back upper corner (pic). Insert is NEAR MINT with no noticeable wear.

King of Fighters 2003 US AES SOLD TO DAN3SKATE

Bought this BRAND NEW from the NEO-STORE. Outside of the slight insertion marks from playing it, this is as close to MINT as you can get. manual, baggy, insert and snaplock case are all pristine as can be.

THATS ALL FOR NOW!!!! As noted, I havent listed prices YET, im accepting offers and NO REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE DENIED!!!! Im also willing to do discounts for bundles and such.

Thanks for browsing my thread!

O.

Last edited:

dlord

New Challenger
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
hi sorry about to many problems . i will buy your pro controller let me know how much. good luck!.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

A few items have moved ALREADY!

KoF 2003 and Rage of the Dragons SOLD to Dan3Skate

KoF 98, KoF 2001, and KoF 2002 current SOLD to Colorado Rockie.

For the user who asked about the stick, how does $55 shipped sound?

For the remaining items

Modded AES
KoF 94
KoF 95
KoF 96
KoF 97
KoF 99
KoF 00

I may be willing to do a CRAZY bundle sale! Hit me with those offers!

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Whoa! If I had to move someone weighing in at 600 lbs, I'd use a forklift.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Whoa! If I had to move someone weighing in at 600 lbs, I'd use a forklift.

We had a special bariatric stretcher and a special ambulance, so moving him from one to the other wasnt a major problem. the issue came because the stretcher was wider than his door frame, so the only thing we could do was bring his power chair outside, stand him, assist him with pivoting, and then put him in the chair. the standard ambulance crew is 2 people, for every 100 lbs over 250 they are SUPPOSED to add two more people, or we are supposed to be able to call the fire dept for a lift assist, but the company I worked for is CHEAP! so they only sent 4 people total to do this move. Well anyways we stand him up, start to pivot him, and he falls towards MY side because the other two werent holding him firmly on their side. And the rest....is history.

O.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I guess im officially in the NG.com daddy club!

At 9:02pm on May 3, 2012 I welcomed a 6lb 2oz baby girl into the world.

Kamdyn Resse Edberson

Im a proud first time father!

I do apologize to everyone who had business with me from my sale thread I posted. We woke up this morning with her in pain and we were at the hospital by 9:45am. I vow to get everything out ASAP, ive got a reputation to keep! Im at home now (1:51am) just to take a shower and grab a few things. I will be taking my laptop and such with me back to the hospital and I will get right on the unanswered pm's. THANKS SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING!

O.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Congratulations, that's awesome news.

If you haven't already shipped the games I bought off you, please take your time.
I'm in no hurry to receive them.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Can you PM me details about the KOF 95 cart? I am interested!!

GAMEFAN

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
OK guys im back at the hospital. We will be here for at least another 24 hours, but in the little bit of free time I had today I was able to wrap and secure packages and....

Dan3Skate, check your pms because your package has shipped!!!!

Colorado Rockie, we get discharged from the hospital tomorrow, so I PROMISE your package will ship FIRST THING Monday!!!!

I will be answering all questions throughout the day.

Thanks for all your patience guys! Now im off to play with my baby....or watch her sleep lol.

O.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I want to thank all of you for the well wishes. We are finally home and getting settled in. Its a whole new world but man is it worth it.

Id like to formally introduce you all to Kamdyn Reese

little secret....mommy doesnt know it yet, but ive already planned her first Halloween costume. Ive got the little green onesie and the tiny red beret. Cammy will be done!!!!

Thanks again for all the well wishes guys.

WITH THAT SAID....

Lets move the rest of this stuff guys!!!! I think im feeling generous so I think I will give WHOEVER buys the AES the option of either a FREE KoF 94 (unless it sells before) OR give the the Pro Stick FREE!!!!

Ive got a few deals in the works, so check those pms people!!!!

O.

shaung

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Congratulations on the baby! I'm interested in KoF 2000. For some reason I cannot PM you (I don't have that option) so, please email me shaun@4g1vn.com

Thanks man!

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
KoF 95, 97, and 2000 are now SOLD!!!!

Packages will ship monday morning!

That leaves the Modded AES w either a

FREE KoF 94 or a FREE PRO Stick (these can also be sold seperately)

KoF 96
KoF 99

Ask those who have bought already, im not turning down any REASONABLE offers!

O.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Couple of packages shipped today.

Colorado Rockie and grips03 check your pms.

Im going to take some pics of the AES box (which I will admit has seen better days) and will be responding to pms and such in order.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!

O.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
MODDED AES SYSTEM w/ bonus KoF 94 JPN AES SOLD!!!!

So that only leaves

Pro Joystick
KoF 96 JPN AES
KoF 99 JPN AES

This is all thats left!!!! NO REASONABLE OFFERS DENIED!!!! I appreciate everyone thats purchased so far, more than you guys know. Its really taken a huge burden off my shoulders.

O.

Last edited: