Ode to Grapplers (Ridiculous video)

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
This video didn't make any sense at all but I loved every minute of it especially the end.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Let me help you

EDIT - No idea why it's showing up now. Hurray for posting it again, though.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
You tried to show yours too but guess what? Mine is bigger than yours.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Churn dat butter.
Yesss.
Glad to see Clark included.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Nice! Bonus points for throwing in Breakers and Deadly Moves.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
There needs to be more videos like this. I can't believe there were actually people who hated this video and said it sucked. Stupid SRK fags.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
This vid was proper. Darun's inclusion proves the makers are legit.

Would've loved to seen Cathy from Asuka 120% make the cut.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Is Yamazaki really considered a grappler? Strange, never thought of him as one, must be all the close range HCFs/HCBs.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Hahahaha I got a few chuckles out of this:

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
There needs to be more videos like this. I can't believe there were actually people who hated this video and said it sucked. Stupid SRK fags.

Little fucking SRK closet-cases secretly crave cock; they want nothing more than to be dominated by big sweaty muscle-man in a torn and soiled Gi, on the other hand, according to SRK, grapplers are "gay."

The balls ARE touching:
gouki_by_buddypj-d2yyfpq.jpg

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
according to SRK, grapplers are "gay."

That's because Street Fighter only got proper grapplers late in it's life cycle. Those SRK fags don't really know what a grappler is. To them a grappler is somebody big and slow that doesn't have flames, uppercuts or fireballs and that's all they know. Abel shows up and cleans house then Capcom says "hey let's nerf you cuz you aren't a cool-guy type character". Capcom should let SNK have Abel and Hakan if they are gonna keep neutering grapplers.

Last edited:

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
That's because Street Fighter only got proper grapplers late in it's life cycle. Those SRK fags don't really know what a grappler is. To them a grappler is somebody big and slow that doesn't have flames, uppercuts or fireballs and that's all they know. Abel shows up and cleans house then Capcom says "hey let's nerf you cuz you aren't a cool-guy type character". Capcom should let SNK have Abel and Hakan if they are gonna keep neutering grapplers.

My favourite grappler is still Clark. I suck with him, but I love playing him anyway. :buttrock:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Clark is also my favorite grapplers of all time. Whether you're good with him or you suck with him he's a load of fun. I must say though that I miss the old Clark. That might be my only gripe with KOF XIII. The old Clark almost had as many damn throws as King in Tekken LOL.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Clark is also my favorite grapplers of all time. Whether you're good with him or you suck with him he's a load of fun. I must say though that I miss the old Clark. That might be my only gripe with KOF XIII. The old Clark almost had as many damn throws as King in Tekken LOL.

I could not agree more! One of the reasons I thought XII sucked so bad was the fact that Clark was basically the same as Ralf again. Fuckin lame. They gave him a bit more to work with here in XIII, but I still miss the '98 and onwards version. Oddly enough I really liked how he played in 2003... That might out me as a huge noob though. :emb:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Being a clark fan is hard.
Especially with how they constantly find ways to nerf him year after year.