Open offer to all owners of Aero Fighters 3 and Power Spikes II

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
nah, if he actually had the means to correct the bullshit by providing some solid information then the customers would be satisfied

honestly anything he says right now short of refunding his money will fall on deaf ears. he is making the right call. if he gives some sort of additional proof, everyone will say it's a lie and then nothing will be solved. and then even more accusatory threads will be made. this situation has devolved into 'mob rule' now. everyone is piling on the guy whether they have a horse in this race or not. just let the guy try to make good on this train wreck (and make the people actually affected happy) and then let him explain himself.

SSS

neo retired
Sure sounds like people getting their refunds is dependent on more people sending him money.

This should be throwing gigantic fucking red flags for anyone reading this shit.

Lol, doing the right thing.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I just want one question answered: how do you expect to sell anything else to this community after this huge shitstorm? You've already been proven wrong when it comes to being an chip designer, you've been outed as wanting to sell 24 copies of US KOF 2000 through the Neo Store @ $4k each, your employment with SNK has been called into question by somebody who had actual contacts with the company through the 1990s, you want to blow up a homecart in front of Dion (wtf), you were bad-mouthing your middle-man (Tonk) on the phone, you won't make a trip to your storage unit to perform simple tasks such as taking a picture (engine picture was awesome), and, quite frankly, you really haven't answered any question that's been asked of you (and there's been plenty of them).

So who is lining up to buy more of this guy's stuff?

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
honestly anything he says right now short of refunding his money will fall on deaf ears. he is making the right call. if he gives some sort of additional proof, everyone will say it's a lie and then nothing will be solved. and then even more accusatory threads will be made. this situation has devolved into 'mob rule' now. everyone is piling on the guy whether they have a horse in this race or not. just let the guy try to make good on this train wreck (and make the people actually affected happy) and then let him explain himself.

EGG

ZAK

LEE

The guy is stepping up to the plate.

It's not money changing hands yet, but it's better than pitchforks, torches and the kangaroo court of public opinion and speculation.

I'm not saying to suck the guy off, but he's obviously going to make an effort and cares about his name and reputation enough to come back here and work towards a solution.

**Yes, I'm being optimistic, positivity never hurt anyone.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Sure sounds like people getting their refunds is dependent on more people sending him money.

This should be throwing gigantic fucking red flags for anyone reading this shit.

Lol, doing the right thing.

...each buyer must understand that their investment was moved and when those cases arrive I will recoup all of your money and return it to you in full...

im not the sort that puts words in peoples mouths. but i really do not see where davidg has said he needs to collect more money from this community. it looks like he has a deal in place for his cases and that is that. speculation gets us nowhere- it just fans the flames. he never said he needs to sell us more things to make the money back. just that the money was tied up in another deal and when he gets delivery, the money will be back.

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Send them back so he can later(!) prove their authenticity, and then resell them? Ha, he only wants to destroy the evidence. Boy what a mess.

Also, why did Tonk need the KoF 2K US at the beginning of the Last Odyssey thread? For the to-be-refreaked set of 24 that were going to be "found"?

Somehow, this "Odyssey" title seems more appropriate:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/take-the-money-and-run/

Tacitus

Staff member
im not the sort that puts words in peoples mouths. but i really do not see where davidg has said he needs to collect more money from this community. it looks like he has a deal in place for his cases and that is that. speculation gets us nowhere- it just fans the flames. he never said he needs to sell us more things to make the money back. just that the money was tied up in another deal and when he gets delivery, the money will be back.

He also didn't say "I SPENT ALL THE MUTHAFUCKIN MONEY BITCHES!"

:lol:

Maybe he has a lot of it left and the gap is the snaplock deal?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Maybe the snaplock cases come loaded with crisp $100 bills

SSS

neo retired
VT, neo dev could not afford the entire order. Therefore he will not recoup money spent on the snaplock order from them alone.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

Would the difference between the amount to be refunded and the current balance, happens to be the middleman cut?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Would the difference between the amount to be refunded and the current balance, happens to be the middleman cut?

i have no idea. i was just trying to take this whole thing at face value. I cannot and will not talk for others. I dont deal in speculation. i deal with whats in front of me. whats in front of me is a guy that had every opportunity to run away with a ton of dough and still came back to try to make it right. one thing at a time, fellas.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i have no idea. i was just trying to take this whole thing at face value. I cannot and will not talk for others. I dont deal in speculation. i deal with whats in front of me. whats in front of me is a guy that had every opportunity to run away with a ton of dough and still came back to try to make it right. one thing at a time, fellas.

Ok Admiral Adama.

Tacitus

Staff member
VT, neo dev could not afford the entire order. Therefore he will not recoup money spent on the snaplock order from them alone.

Are you privy to how much they paid and how
Much money David has left?

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
All this message is again a fraud, and it's the last insult for all the buyers.

The AF3 is a fake for good reasons :
- The graphic parts he can't reproduce ( orignal drawing) are lower quality than the other releases of the era
- The parts he can reproduce ( meg count, etc) are higher quality than the other releases of this era

So it's not about " hey know it can look different", " after the90 days, can't do anything".

THIS GUY CAN'T PROVIDE A REAL ID
THIS GUY CAN'T PROVIDE A PICTURE OF HIS STOCK
THIS GUY TALKS LIKE RAY YOUNG
THIS GUY WA AWARE OF THE SCENE
THIS GUY TOOK HIS FIRST MONTHS AFTER REGISTRATION TO SELL !ARCADE! STUFF
THIS GUY LIED TO US WITH STICKER ON THE 161-in-1
THE GUY LIED TO US REGARDING HIS KNOWLEDGE OF THE !PHANTOM !

This guy has 3 or 4 days of time until Chamane will post the pictures of the AF3 and all the problems related to the fact this game has been created using

I think this guy just needs additional time and action is needed for ALL OF YOU MEMBERS :
- DON T GIVE HIM ANY MONEY ANYMORE
- DO NOT BELIEVE ONE SECOND SOMETHING HE WILL TELL YOU

Last edited:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
its probably this much

5ZlAy.jpg

p4eRv.jpg

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
It's hard to take an angry Frenchmen seriously.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
lol and where is Tonk btw ?

Some pictures i got from a friend:

Look its DavidG :down: ..... NOT !

Tech Dpt.

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I had no idea SNK's building was such a dump.

I'd be fired at work if I let my work station get that messy.

Tacitus

Staff member
I had no idea SNK's building was such a dump.

I'd be fired at work if I let my work station get that messy.

Almost every good, working "tech" or "engineer" I know has a desk that looks like that.

It just comes with the territory.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
somethings up with the SNK logo on the building. its not the correct width..im calling the building a counterfeit!!