Original Sit in Ferrari Atari Hard Drivin' Arcade Machine for sale (UK Based)

Thiessen

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi all, I have a very cool and pretty huge Atari Hard Drivin' Arcade Machine - the sit in model shaped like a Ferrari! This is a pretty significant peice of arcade historyu being both the first ever fully polygonal 3d racing title and the first Drivin simulator as opposed to arcade style race.

Its in great condition, fully working including the force feedback, coin mech etc.

The original arcade flyer with photos, measurements and full details is here:
http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyer&id=488&image=2

It currently in storage in a warehouse so I can't add a picture right now, but it really is in excellent and complete condition, as soon as its sold I'll get it taken out and put in my front room ready to be picked up :)

Because of the large size and weight of this, it'll need to be collected in person and therefore UK only. If you want to pay a company for pallet delivery / removal van etc thats ok, but you'll need to arrange and pay for it.

I have no real idea what this is worth, but personally I'm looking for offers around the £350 mark, and would need payment upfront before I get the machine transferred from the warehouse to my house for collection.

If anyone's interested, please leave me a message in this thread or pm me :) Thanks

Thiessen

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bump: Nobody? Does anyone have any idea how much this is worth as I honestly have no idea. If its under £300 I'll keep it for myself, but I'd still like to know an approximate value, even if its not what I want to hear ;) I have googled away to no effect :(

Thiessen

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Last desperate Bump before I give up :)

No interest / comments / links / insults at all? Oh well! :lolz:

Thiessen

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
:) Hehe yeah I think to Zurich would be a little pricey! ;) Thanks for your interest though :D

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Lol, yeah I'm sure he has been trying to sell it for almost 4 years now :D