Osman / Cannon Dancer Coming to PS4 and Switch

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Cheaper than the PCB some goobers are buying tbh

sirlynxalot

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Fagit of the Year
I heard on a different forum that the developers used to have a huge inventory of unsold boards for this game. You could contact the company for many years and buy the pcb affordably 10+ years after it came out.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I heard on a different forum that the developers used to have a huge inventory of unsold boards for this game. You could contact the company for many years and buy the pcb affordably 10+ years after it came out.
I seem to remember this, but as always the pcbgoobs ruined the prices

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yeah, Mitchelle had a gang of NOS kits back in the mid 00s they were selling at blowout prices. But that was also when you could get stuff like Batrider, Garrega and early Cave games for like $100. NOS Hyper 64 with 4 games was also like $150. Nobody wanted any of this stuff except collectors, they were super niche titles and arcades were dying off. To the coin-op distributors all this stuff was pretty much worthless. Those were different times.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
For a game I love that’s never been ported to anything $30 doesn’t bother me. I’m not getting it until some other dork buys it and reviews it and shows me that they didn’t fuck it up, and even then I’ll probably wait until it goes on sale. I would have been happier with $12.99 or whatever.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

First…the same is true of many SNK releases.

Also, I remember when Electronics Boutique had import copies of Radiant Silvergun on clearance for less than original JP retail. Sadly it doesn’t mean shit. Collectards run the show. If they say it’s rare, it’s rare, even if it was reprinted five times.