Parting out a Blast City in South Carolina **Pictures Added**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, it looks like the monitor for one of my Blast City cabs cannot be repaired without buying a new chassis and I don't really have the money to restore 2 Blast Cities at the moment.
While posting about my cab, I've had several people request parts from it, but I would like to know if I can get rid of a majority of the parts before I'm willing to do that.
If you are interested in any part of my Blast City cab, just let me know. I'll post some pictures a little later, but I can take detailed pictures of each part on demand.
I'll also be willing to sell the entire cab (including broken monitor) for $100.
Here are some notes as to the condition of some pieces:

1. Overall I would say the cab is in decent shape. It was a Sega Bass Fishing, but the pcb, control panel, and support brackets have been removed.
  2. The control panel enclosure has been sold
  3. The speakers have been sold
  4. The marquee holder has a slight crack on the upper right hand side.
  5. The access doors have holes from the support brackets and the bill acceptor.
  6. The psu seems to output the correct voltages, but the built-in amp hums through the speakers.
  7. It contains the full wiring harness for sega model3 jvs.

Please give me your feedback on this and let me know if there is any part you are interested in.

3572647055_4ceb074641.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The control panel enclosure has been sold.

Also, the price for the remaining cab has been dropped to $100!

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
i assume the bezel is still on hold. if not id be interested.

i could also use the speakers, how much?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
where were you a year ago? I was offering $100 for the front door alone, lol. Long since sold my project, but man, you should/could be getting a nice price for a lot of these parts as they are(or at least were) very hard to come by.

good luck with your sales...you are making a lot of blast owners happy like it's Christmas, lol.

:buttrock:

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
What condition is the flip up top that hold the CP? Also does it have a matched set of locks and key? Pm me, thanks

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The speakers and grilles have been sold.
The monitor bezel is still on hold.

Also, I'll take $100 for the rest of the cabinet if anyone is interested.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
very interested in the cab, im in SC too so I could probably pickup if you're not too far out, wanna sell em both?

shaktazuki

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Out of curiosity, is the mounting rail on the Blast the same as in the Astro? And maybe also the cashbox locking tongue?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
is there any of this left im sure theres not but doesnt hurt to ask

Come one... after over 3 years! I know there's a search function.... but seriously....

Locking thread and reminding people that unless there's a VERY good reason to bump a 3 year old thread... it's just dumb and would warrant a spankin...

xROTx

Status
Not open for further replies.