PC Engine - Dracula X +20 other games for sale

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I work for a video game peripheral company (PDP / Pelican) and a long time ago they purchased a lot of PC Engine games, (including Dracula X) for research. They have long since finished with them and asked if I could sell these titles for them and I'll receive a small cut. Only deal is that they want to get rid of all of the games at once. So I'm here, seeing if anyone is interested in this lot of 21 PC Engine games.

I can't post pics here but if anyone is interested, please PM me your offer and/or request for pics, info, whatever and we'll work this out, no rush. I can check this at work and can send you pics of whatever you request through email to make this as easy as possible. I really just want to avoid the hassle of eBay and know that people here would appreciate the games if they purchased them.

We have Fedex here, so I can just work out the cost for shipping and you will just pay the actual cost of shipping. I can't read some of the games but I'll list what I can:

Game lot includes: (of ones I can read) (7 HuCard / 14 cd roms)
- Dracula X (disc is in extremely good condition, only one microscopic scratch)
- Neo Generation 2 (anime school girls on front cover)
- Emerald Dragon
- Winning Shot
- F1 Circus
- Ys 3
- Odeo 808
*the rest are in Japanese that I can't read.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can work this out.

Thanks.

milkmanv1

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hmm I'd imagine this would go for more then I have, What kind of general price range are you looking at for all these games?

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I'd imagine this would go for more then I have, What kind of general price range are you looking at for all these games?

I'd say around $250 to $300 would be reasonable. Not solid though, just looking for the best offer. I know that the company paid $250 when they purchased it several years ago. So, depending on the value of the games since then....you would probably know better than I.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Do you have any pictures of the games? Just curious if I could recognize any of the games in question. Also, does Dracula X have the spine card?

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any pictures of the games? Just curious if I could recognize any of the games in question. Also, does Dracula X have the spine card?

Yes, PM me your email and I'll send you pics. I still can't post pics in this forum.

No, Dracula X does not have the spine card. Everything else though: game, booklet, jewel case and jewel case art.

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I've sent pics to all who were interested thus far. Seems like I am getting emails back but they are being sent to my virus protection and I cannot open them. So if you are interested, have more questions or are making an offer...please do it through the NG PMs. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will send PMs to everybody that I've contacted before.

Einhander

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and another thing; If you are expecting pics, check your Junk Mail. I was just told by someone that my reply was in their junk mail, which makes sense since I am using my work address to send out the attachments.