PCB feet and scews

slai50

New Challenger
Anyone know where I can get PCB feet and screws for double layer PCB boards? thanks.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
just combine pcb feet and pcb standoffs. make sure the treading is the same and that the standoff screws are long enough. ebay , digikey, etc...

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
That looks relevant to my interests. Do you have one?

I had one in my E2, I modified it. Cut it down to fit on the mounting board and used an actual foam/rubber material as the grip instead of the plastic tracks at the ends. Works great for PCBs with the JAMMA positioned for it. A larger PCB with JAMMA on the higher measurement is gonna be an issue. (Only had 1 or 2 like that)

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member

I don't personally, but a friend of mine has 3 of them. The PCB feet are not actually screwed into the wood, it's just attached to the PCB itself. The PCB Holder is just locking the board into place. So awesome for swapping boards often.

Here's an example I found from AO:

2013-05-24002642_zps03e55e05.jpg

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member

ebay is where I got mine. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ARCADE-...479?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2db61dff

cheap plastic. I had to cut mine too to fit in a blast city. Adding a foam/rubber is a good idea.. better than I did. I screwed a "stopper" piece of wood at the end of the PCB mounting board to stop the pcb from sliding when putting the jamma harness on.

here it is holding a 3 layer monster PCB . who can guess what it is ? ;)

12932003315_7b55b229cd_c.jpg