Persona 4 Arena PS3 is REGION LOCKED (you read that right)

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
That is a personal conceit. When I see Japanese people in a Japanese game, I want them to sound Japanese.

You'll want that to be the case with this one, quite a few of the american actors were replaced in the US release (my god Teddie sounds TERRIBLE).

As far as the argument of practice goes, Elixer is winning this one hands down.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Had high hopes for this one, but another letdown. From what I played a bit, it does not seem like a deep fighter. Another SF x Tekken on our hands.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Had to cancel my two preorders from VGP, pretty sad story. The japanese importing this from the US is a joke, with the shipping and such the difference between their and the US release is marginal at best, if there's any.
In the end, europe is the one who's getting fucked once again.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Atlus isn't publishing the pal version. The publisher who is doesnt want to be undercut by the us version. Selling videogames is a business.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Had to cancel my two preorders from VGP, pretty sad story. The japanese importing this from the US is a joke, with the shipping and such the difference between their and the US release is marginal at best, if there's any.
In the end, europe is the one who's getting fucked once again.

I think Europeans in general make out nicely enough here.

I, on the other hand, am the one getting fucked here. I only have a Japanese PS3, so if I wanted to own the game, I'd have to buy the expensive Japanese release ;)

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I could. But it's more expensive than the US release.

It's not like I'd ever considered getting a Persona fighting game though :p