Or a place where i can buy one

Ketsui

Last edited:

Hayabusa

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi
i have igs/pgm slot + knight of valour (1st version) for sale: 150 euros+ shipping cost
let me know if you are interested

cps2

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yoshi touch american and go Boxed pal Megadrive 2 with 2 pads sf2 Rainbow ed version 2

do you have a Pgm

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
Yes indeed I do, but your trade items would not cover the price of a PGM setup by a long shot.
You can buy a PGM mobo from CEX for £100. No games are included. That is expensive. Maybe someone here will sell you a setup for a more reasonable price.

I am kinda interested in your SF2 rainbow ed version 2 though. Can you explain it in some more detail for me please? I don't know if it is a PCB or a Mega Drive cart.

cps2

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw i can pay as well it is pcb the one where you can do a hadoken and 2 come out, every one has a projectile and so fourth bliming good :buttrock: if u want more info i would pm u if u like this is just a short awnser

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
No that's cool. We knew this as the "Mexican" version when I was young. If it had been an MD cart or the "Champion of Champions" PCB then I'd have been interested.
Sorry bout that. Good luck with your PGM hunt.

cps2

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats a good price with Kizuna Jigokutachi or do u know where i can get this game from

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
Champion of Champions is one of the first hacked SF2' versions. When you throw a Fierce Hadouken with Ryu or Ken it goes down hitting the opponent in the feet, unless you are in the air. A medium Hadouken goes up and hits them if they jump. A weak Hadouken goes extremely slow, you can walk past it, perform other moves and then it hits them out of nowhere. Ryu's weak Dragon Punch floats like Ken's fierce Dragon does, but stays on the ground. All of the charas have been hacked slightly, but for the better.
This is my favourite hacked version of SF2' as the hacks are not unfairly stupid like when 10 fireballs come out if you do a Dragon punch, or you begin each round floating in the air as with other hacked versions. The game is as good as the original SF2' to play.

Hayabusa

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
cps2 said:
Just wondering will you consider any trades as well

sorry i'm not interested in any trades but i can ship slot+ game for 15 euros with registred priority airmail to UK and i have good feedback on ebay (id: dreamax) so buy with confidence :)