Phantom-1 / Pranslation Upgrade Board v1.6

DavidG

This is the newest and final version of the board.

I've made some minor changes to the Phantom-1 upgrade board since version 1.5. The main change would be it's size. With v1.5 the mounting hole was a little to close to the CPLD so the board was extended. Wire for wire both versions are the same so those who have the red v1.5 board will not need to swap them out.

Version 1.5 was never made available for sale and will be referenced as a test version going forward.

About The Phantom-1 / Pranslation Upgrade Board:

The new board was designed to fit the Phantom-1 and will address all graphic issues and allow the use of all SNK games. For Pranslation converters this board will mount inside on the program board and will also allow the use of all SNK games. Note that the Pranslation will require the first mod already posted before the use of this board.

I've installed several of these boards and have tested them with all the latest SNK games as well as both NG Dev team titles - all work perfectly. Note that this board is for SNK titles only and may not fully work with multigame MVS carts.

I will be updating my detailed post on how to install this board. The first few boards will be available next week.

SSS

neo retired
Awesome work. If only this was available years ago when I still had a phantom -1.