Phillies fans maintaining reputation

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
http://deadspin.com/5557185/

And Here's A Little Kid Drinking Beer At A Baseball Game

Extra innings on a brutally humid Philadelphia afternoon isn't easy to sit through. One tyke with a bright future discovered how Daddy makes it through the day, and why Daddy is mean to Mommy sometimes. [via The Fightins]

aria

Former Moderator
http://deadspin.com/5557185/

And Here's A Little Kid Drinking Beer At A Baseball Game

Extra innings on a brutally humid Philadelphia afternoon isn't easy to sit through. One tyke with a bright future discovered how Daddy makes it through the day, and why Daddy is mean to Mommy sometimes. [via The Fightins]

Why daddy is mean to mommy? More like why daddy gets impatient with bullshit, amirite?

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
my dad used to let me sip a fresh cracked beer. nothing major or anything, and not often. theres just 1 huge difference. we're weren't surrounded by 20,000 ppl and cameras.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
My dad would give me small amounts of beer as young as 5 or so, even in public. I recall it happening at a local New Orleans pizza place a handful of times.

The douche from Jersey who vomited on an off duty cop and his daughter after his friend was booted from the game for being a drunken, beligerant ass was a better story of idiocy.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
My granddad, everyone of my uncles and any male who was around would let me take a sip of beer when I was a kid. sure it's at a stadium filled with people but I'm pretty sure he didn't give the kid his own beer and let him get tore up at the game.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
My granddad, everyone of my uncles and any male who was around would let me take a sip of beer when I was a kid. sure it's at a stadium filled with people but I'm pretty sure he didn't give the kid his own beer and let him get tore up at the game.

Certainly not at $8 a pop...

I only drink the plastic bottles of Anchor Steam... I think those are $9.00