Pics of the SvC: Chaos cabinet at my arcade.

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Awhile back I made a post on finding a SvC: Chaos cabinet at my local arcade. Anyway, since it's not here, I decided to make a post about it with pics of it instead of spamming up the boards. Big thanks to fellow forum member Chris1 for the pics. I'm not sure who those two in the last pic are though.

SVCxCHAOS.JPG

SVC_CHAOSxSIDE.JPG

187455.jpg

And one more thing:
HAHAHAHAHA, WE CAN PLAY CVS: CHAOS AND YOU CAN'T!!!:make_fac:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Looks nice, im getting the board in a couple of days :)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
That looks pretty neat, i like the way they placed the large marquee on the machine itself instead of on the wall :)

Just imagine if so many arcade owners do this there wont be too many full mvs kits so they might go up in value one day

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
OUr SVC is in one of those huge wide screen machines. Sadly the sound isn't up very high

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Whats with all these cabs having that really wierd button layout?

scooby105

Kula's Candy
id take quiet sound over the crackly sound that the busted ass tekken speaker put out on the one i played tonite
that cabs in decent shape

are most people finding converted tekken cabs with the 4 button square layout?
thats how the one is in town here

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Nesagwa said:
Whats with all these cabs having that really wierd button layout?

Most arcade owners don't wnat to take out the games in their MVS cabs since (some)people do play them, so they just mod the cabs themselves or they use the original botton layout for the cab that the board's in.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
What arcade is this at?

ray_7

Damn, you lucky b***ards...;)

I will never have the chance to play this game on the arcades here in Aussie, no arcades will bother to buy the PCB.:(

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
VanillaThunder said:
What arcade is this at?

Its up in North Jersey. At an arcade called Fun n' Games at the Willow Brook Mall in Wayne, NJ.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
The button layout isn't that good imho.

Specially if they are set by colors as the Neo Geo CD pad.

I prefer them in a row than two on top and two on the bottom.

The sticks look cool tough.

Megatron X

X nortageM,
K_Dash said:
Its up in North Jersey. At an arcade called Fun n' Games at the Willow Brook Mall in Wayne, NJ.

I was exactly going to ask you if that was at the Willowbrook Mall because of the background looks familiar meaning the way the cabs are set up.
I used to go there before. Do they still have Capcom vs. Snk 1 & 2?

Too bad I had to move. I would've been up there rocking the game.

:(

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
That's me and "Chris1" my son..
He really kicked my as that day..:tickled:

I stood behind a guy who played the machine over and over against his girl..wipping her ass,feeling like he was the shit..
I couldn't understand why she kept putting more quarters in it after he would tear her ass up so quick..

Then as she walked away,he started playing the computer and it was beating his ass bad ..
He was really pissed and he was cursing while nodding his head,,,saying "No,No,Fk"...

I was going to put in some credits but he looked like he didn't want to be bothered..

When he got beat by the computer I went to put some quarters in to play him..he looked at me and walked away quick..
I think he didn't want his girl to see him get beat by a human opponent...(Not saying I would of beat him)..but she was standing behind me now..

I snapped the continue on screen pic as he walked away..

The attendant was cool..He gave me that stool for Chris and he sort of blocked the way so I could take pics..
I took several pictures,but they came out too dark..the Arcade is very dark inside..(Fun & Games Willow Brook Mall)

My wife took the better pics..that I gave to K_Dash

I also played this...and they had a line of Initial D sit down cabs that were constantly being played..

I'll play that game next time..
SNK.JPG

Now I'm supposed to go up there on the 20th to play..

Who should I use as a fighter?

I didn't get to play long for I had a bunch of people come up behind and start looking over my shoulder..
They didn't want to play but watch only..
I always tank when someone looks over my shoulder..

I walked away and the original guy playing came back to play the cab..against his girl again...

All as I can say is I like the game..I want it now...
..As I was playing I was doing good,winning..but the computer just got real hard all of the sudden,coming at me with special moves that I couldn't stop..it ate my ass,when I got close to winning..
That made my want to play even more..

I didn't like the button layout..at all..I'd play this game much better if it was in my cab or cab with a button set-up like mine..:tickled:

Last edited:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
J/W Chris1, does your son "get" what goes on in the games? Like he can move the box and press a button to choose his character, and if he presses buttons they attack?

Hey I wonder who would win in a baby Neo tourney: Chris1's son or Nathan's son...

now there's the Match of the Millenium...

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
DanAdamKOF said:
J/W Chris1, does your son "get" what goes on in the games? Like he can move the box and press a button to choose his character, and if he presses buttons they attack?

Hey I wonder who would win in a baby Neo tourney: Chris1's son or Nathan's son...

now there's the Match of the Millenium...

He'll move the box and hit the buttons picking someone randomly..Not knowing what he's doing...(Not yet)

but he does know how to kick and punch to a degree..

Here,.. he'll move the joystick back & forth hitting the punch and kick buttons..not knowing what is really going on, but he sees that his character is doing something by him pushing the buttons..

He mimics what he sees me doing..

LOL..That Baby tourney would be cool...

I'll ask Chris if he's up to it..:tickled:

I know if he keeps playing games on the cab I'm going to be in trouble..
I better get my skills up..:(

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
chris1 said:
He'll move the box and hit the buttons picking someone randomly..Not knowing what he's doing...(Not yet)

but he does know how to kick and punch to a degree..

Here,.. he'll move the joystick back & forth hitting the punch and kick buttons..not knowing what is really going on, but he sees that his character is doing something by him pushing the buttons..

He mimics what he sees me doing..

LOL..That Baby tourney would be cool...

I'll ask Chris if he's up to it..:tickled:

I know if he keeps playing games on the cab I'm going to be in trouble..
I better get my skills up..:(

GAHHHH!!!!

Chris!! WHAT ARCADE!?!?!?!

P.S. Wanna get together to play sometime?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Oh..Fun & Games at the Willowbrook mall..

I'll be up there on Sept 20th..

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
chris1 said:

Who should I use as a fighter?

All as I can say is I like the game..I want it now...
..As I was playing I was doing good,winning..but the computer just got real hard all of the sudden,coming at me with special moves that I couldn't stop..it ate my ass,when I got close to winning..

As for your question on a fighter, just use a fighter that you know how play well, like Terry, Kyo, or Iori. As for the computer, yeah it may be tough but its nothing compared against Shin Akuma or Orochi Iori, as being the standard of SNK bosses, they are extremely cheap. I had to use several continues with the 1/3 energy continue service to beat them.

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
that's nothing.

My arcade has 2 cabs of snk vs capcom choas(you should write svc, not cvs because it is made by snk:rolleyes: ) and yes they're both dedicated and have the marquees inside them. I don't feel like taking pics or talking about how others don't have them though. I can't be bothered with such insignifigant tasks

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
VanillaThunder said:
GAHHHH!!!!

Chris!! WHAT ARCADE!?!?!?!

P.S. Wanna get together to play sometime?

Fun 'n' Games
1860 Willowbrook Mall
Wayne, NJ 07470

mqmapgend.gif

To give you an Idea of what highways run near the mall..

Send me a PM when your gonna come up..

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
zorro said:
that's nothing.

My arcade has 2 cabs of snk vs capcom choas(you should write svc, not cvs because it is made by snk:rolleyes: ) and yes they're both dedicated and have the marquees inside them. I don't feel like taking pics or talking about how others don't have them though. I can't be bothered with such insignifigant tasks

This post is just full of shit that pisses me off.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
SonGohan said:
This post is just full of shit that pisses me off.

Would you consider his reply "insignifigant" to the discussion at hand?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I would consider his entire existence insignificant. Who needs a 12 year old kid who gets depressed jacking off to hentai, has more gay run-ins than heterosexual ones, and thinks stealing marquees makes a bold statement.

Freakit

Host for Orochi
you know, speaking of kids playing games.. my nephew is 3 years old now but has been playing my video games for a little over a year.

he enjoys playing Vice City(don't worry, just to drive around, he doesn't shoot/beat up people)... i watch him play and he actually knows how to run around and get in cars and drive them.. and he can stay on the streets pretty good.

on top of that, he likes to play House Of The Dead 2 alot.. and the other day I walked in on him while he was playing it... I noticed he was on the last level almost to the boss an he still had 1 continue left... I was ofcourse incredibly surprised by that.(he didn't beat it though)

what do you guys think of that?

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
Gah...everyone is playing but me:(

My arcade has ordered it and its comming soon...I soooo cant wait...

It's probibly going to be on a Japanese small cab (sega vs. series).