Pissed off

Stokers

Geese's Thug
:blow_top:

Just got a brand new copy of Svc chaos in the post from Hit_Japan.

A guy on ebay who i have delt with many times, however when i turn the game on the sprites and backgrounds are glitching all over the place.

Kind of like when you dont seat a aes cart properly and you get lots of funny stuff on the screen. Well ive tried it on a couple of machines and i get the same shit.. Ive tried all the usual stuff..

Anyone had this happen to them ? its certainly the first aes game ive ever had thats faulty. I let the guy know i want an exchange with a bit of luck he will sort me out.

Curt

apostate
Hit Japan is a good seller and I've dealt with him many times before...

I am sure he will offer you a full refund or exchange, if he has one. The only thing I can see being an issue would be the shipping, as shipping to/from Japan can be relatively costly compared to domestic shipping. He might cover it or he might make you cover it, but I'm guessing he will probably pay for it to protect his good name.

Do not worry. Hit Japan is good.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Sometimes brand spanking new carts have like this residue on the contacts . Did you clean the shit out of it . I would say try that first .

ukyomaru

n00b
try cleaning your machines contacts too hit -Japan test's all his products before he ships them I'm sure he'll make it right but the language barrier can be a hassle.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Hit_Japan is a Cool Guy, but before you complain I would advise you to clean that cart, this is a common problem, Ive come across quite a few times. Brand new or Not dust sticks to them while in storage etc.

Dont use any stupid chemicals on it though, If you goto the www.hardmvs.com website they show you how to clean MVS carts with what chemicals etc...I do know your talking about AES by the way, just helps with what to use etc.

Hope this helps

Stokers

Geese's Thug
Hit_Japan is a cool fella yeah,

The cart is sitting on my lap as we speak getting a good cleaning

Its a very strange vertical interlacing effect on the game, i noticed it as soon as.

Gonna try it again in a sec,

thanks as always snake_eyes :)

Im about to use cotton-buds - no chemicals this gonna work ?

Last edited:

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
FatGuy said:
I'm the first one that told your stank ass to clean it . Don't make me stab you . Fucking bastard .

Later

Fat0

LOL Hes mine

Stokers

Geese's Thug
Wooah Wooah Wooah !

Try not to fall out your fuckin pram Fat guy.

Anyway - yes you did tell me first.

Aploagies

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Stokers said:
Hit_Japan is a cool fella yeah,

The cart is sitting on my lap as we speak getting a good cleaning

Its a very strange vertical interlacing effect on the game, i noticed it as soon as.

Gonna try it again in a sec,

thanks as always snake_eyes :)

Im about to use cotton-buds - no chemicals this gonna work ?

You can use certain Chemicals, shows you in this guide, I dont know if you seen it:
http://www.hardmvs.com/html/cleaning.htm

I used some Electric Contact Cleaner and a Soft Toothbrush myself, you can pick up the electrical Cleaner from Maplins and Screwfix Direct etc.

Errr I dont know what stuff you have in your house, but its hard to see what Household stuffs can clean it without buggering it up.

I dont think a Cotton Bud is gonna do the job without some cleaning juice on that bud.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
Hmm I donno if I could trust that jap bastards :angry: because every damn games that he sell is freaking expansive and the s&h cost especially to the U.S is foolishly and unreasonly high. You know the says goes the jap will alway have the last laugh and he might laugh at this one. But I'm voting for you and I hope that he will refund every damn stinkin worth pennies back to you. ;)

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Takuya (hit japan) is a great guy, dont worry. I recently bought a lot of stuff from him(loads of games and aes systems). 1of the systems didnt work, so I let him know. He asked me to double check, which I did, and as we had dealt plenty of times before, he trusted me, and told me to keep everything I had as it would be too expensive to ship it back and he gave me a credit for the same amount to re-spend in his ebay shop.
So I came out with a non working aes bundle, which I can re-sell and $160 credit in his store, I couldnt have asked for more, Takuya was great from start to finish, and I also think his shipping charges are reasonable to the UK, hes certainly cheaper than most!
Hope this helps

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
His descriptions can be a little less than totally accurate at times, but he's generally a good guy. You should always try a thorough cleaning before blowing your top. ;)

ukyomaru

n00b
NeoGeo Hunter said:
Hmm I donno if I could trust that jap bastards :angry: because every damn games that he sell is freaking expansive and the s&h cost especially to the U.S is foolishly and unreasonly high. You know the says goes the jap will alway have the last laugh and he might laugh at this one. But I'm voting for you and I hope that he will refund every damn stinkin worth pennies back to you. ;)
IT costs $26.20 to ship(one cart) from neostore (Tenesee) to Ohio EMS and it costs me $25.00 to ship from Japan(two carts) EMS WTF is that all about? Hit-Japan Rocks that man is curteous a Great buyer and Very prompt on his shipping and communication is excellent. I have no doubt he will get his money back some of his games are a little overpriced by neostore standards but were talking $10-$20 on a high priced game and most of his stuff is dead on price wise and I NEVER received anything that wasn't exactly as described.The one time I got a bum controller I Emailed him and he refunded 25 of the 35 dollars I paid him for it I Emailed him back telling him I only needed $10 to replace bum directional switches that I would Give him the $15 back and he told me to keep it for my hassles.The man has over a 99% feedback rating and over 3500 transactions wich just goes to show you cant please everyone all the time!Noone should ever have to worry about trading with that man! Paypal FUBAR'D my account and I couldnt get that man his money for 19 days and he never once was discourteous and even left me a positive feedback! That mans business is A1!

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Hit-Japan sucks. He sold me a BROKEN Duo and when I told him it didn't work he just said it must be due to it being old and offered no solution, apart from a new pad to replace the broken one that came with it. Ended up having to get the Duo repaired myself. Plus I'm STILL waiting for some games I won off him in February. USELESS seller.

Stokers

Geese's Thug
Hmmm,

Mr Japan is indeed a nice fellow - however were having some serious problems understanding each other.

He now thinks that, im complianing that i cant access the hidden charecters right away - i have no idea where he got that idea from.

Anyone know him well enough or speaks Japanese ? as i would rather he didnt get the wrong idea.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I've dealt with Hit-Japan over 15+ times and I have no problem with him except one.

I got NGCD Top Hunter from him and it has few big scratches which he didn't mention anything in his auction description.