Play Expo 2013 - Manchester UK.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Is nobody going?

After the crazily stupid opening delays from last year, I'm not surprised :(

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Well, what a day. Lots to play on........ Just realised how shit I am on r type (arcade), but a complete ninja on the PCE version!

Only bought 4 things. Gamebit screwdriver, pcb feet, super monkey ball 2 for gamecube and supergrafx daimakaimura.

ChrisB

Another Striker
I was going to go to this but missed out due to work stuff. Are there any other events coming up?

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I FUCKING LEAVE THE COUNTRY THEN COOL SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS! Annoyed to say the least.

How was it Halfabag?

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
It was pretty good. Some good finds there (was too slow to get most :crying:).

There was something for everyone there. Plenty of cabs on free play and playable versions of new games like assassins creed 4.

I would recommend it to everyone.................only one thing that didn't float my boat and that was the cosplay. I just don't get that shit, but each to there own.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I went to comicon at G-Mex, so many cosplayers. I don't like that shit either.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Get yourselves to the Revival mini event, should be a top weekend.
Plenty to go to next year as well.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
There's the SCS(south coast slam) in April,NERG in July in Gateshead and the Revival main event in August next year too. Plenty to go to :)

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I went along to Play Expo and was helping to run the Arcade all weekend... in fact some of my machines were there. :D

Will hopefully go along to the main Revival event this year as I missed out due to other commitments last year.

Shame you couldn't tmake it along Chappy would have been nice to catch up. What events are you doing this year...?