Playstation 3D display monitors are now $200.00

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Does anybody on here own one, if so how do you like it? Every retail store had them on close out for $200.00. I thought about buying one as a gaming TV and using a upscan converter for older consoles.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I picked one up on Wednesday but haven't opened it yet. Gonna see if it recognizes the signal from my xrgb3 on one first at ookitarepanda's. Seems like there are a lot of negative reviews saying the just stop working after a short amount of time.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
What outputs do they have?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
do they still come with motorstorm apocalypse? I figure for 200, you cant really go wrong, even if it breaks within a year or so.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
i got one just for wipeout hd in 3d. its a nice monitor , great display. comes with a 1 year factory warranty i think and if it has the same issue most others had i think i could fix it myself. glasses kind of suck though as far a fit at least. altogether not bad for $215 .FYi Best buy matched price as well
you can get any sony active glasses to work so ill try a different pair. it'll lose the simultaneous view though.

another thing is they call it 24" but i have a 24" dell monitor and the screen size is larger

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
does it have no 3d mode? and wondering how the input lag is...

icbuscrn, you going to evo carnal?

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
does it have no 3d mode? and wondering how the input lag is...

any tv that can do 3d will do 2d.
the tv automatically sets it to 2d or 3d depending on input. its a 240hz tv so i would expect a higher chance of input lag but from the games ive played on via pc and ps3 had no issues noticeable. i guess i could try a game with small hit box to see as it would be noticed there mostly. i think the response time is 8ms so i dont think lag will be an issue anyway.

did you mean evo championship? no but i will be going to the Mad Catz thing