Please delete

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry, sale cancelled. Not sure why I even attempted to sell here. The prices were a best estimate, sorry you though they were overpriced. I would have adjusted them, but I'm just not interested in selling here anymore. I sold a very popular game in my last thread (Ganryu) and the sale went beautifully. But, I also received a lot of hate, and was cautious to sell here again. Shouldn't have even bothered. Sorry to trouble everyone.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I guess the market access is here for everyone to abuse. Fucking leeches.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
WTF is this shit? Metal Slug 1 for $75? Even with a shockbox that's dumb.

GTFO with this crap.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thread's dead man. All I'm gonna say is that you guys missed out on a lot of good games that I was going to sell here on the boards.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thread's dead man. All I'm gonna say is that you guys missed out on a lot of good games that I was going to sell here on the boards.

Why the heck is it so hard for you to accept that people are asking you to contribute to the forums instead of just sitting in the marketplace?

Are you that anti-social? Stop trying to make people feel like that missed out by dangling a carrot in from of them. You're coming off as an asshole.~

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1

Take your games and shove 'em up your ass. Nothing you have can't be gotten elsewhere or with someone else. Fuck this fucken leech, permaban!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Why the heck is it so hard for you to accept that people are asking you to contribute to the forums instead of just sitting in the marketplace?

Are you that anti-social? Stop trying to make people feel like that missed out by dangling a carrot in from of them. You're coming off as an asshole.~

It's not hard for me to understand. I don't have a whole lot of time to post for fun on this board. I've said in my past 'For Sale' threads that I am not a very active member. That's not going to change any time soon. I'm sorry, I'm getting out of the game, selling all my stuff and I'm not going to have the time to post 100's of posts on the boards. That's just how it is. Apparently, that's not going to fly around here, hence no more sales.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
If you have enough time to sell your shit on here, then you have enough time to actually post outside of the marketplace.

You really are a stupid bitch.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Seems like every time I see a thread named "Please Delete", it's a good indicator there's some quality salt to be found within.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Think you will ever play destiny with Craig again, post 'stupid bitch comment'?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nice man ... I added you as a friend on PSN and played Destiny online with you a couple of times.

That was the fun times...

But all of the "you guys are gonna miss out on the stuff I'm selling" is some lame duck shit.

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If I were going to have the privilege of thinking up street names the first one I'd go for is Queef Pounder McFadden Boulevard.
Just say'n...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

hope no one gets confused this time

...bazookamanout.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
^why don't you fade into obscurity already and spare us from your fake ass persona?