Please Delete

Fanshiro

n00b
Shawn has replied back to me. Although it takes a while, it is true that he had been very very busy. But I am satisfied with his reply.

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
How come I order a $hyteload of stuff from the Neo Store, but have never had one problem? I must be blessed or something ... :rolleyes:

Just for the record, I placed an order at a quarter to 3 this afternoon, and had a tracking # within 30 minutes. Not too shabby, I'd say.

Fanshiro

n00b
?

How come I order a $hyteload of stuff from the Neo Store, but have never had one problem? I must be blessed or something ...

Just for the record, I placed an order at a quarter to 3 this afternoon, and had a tracking # within 30 minutes. Not too shabby, I'd say.

Beats me. Probably due to my email technical problem. it is not a major problem. For those who think it's funny and have to make fun about it, i really feel sorry that my misfortune is enough to humour your simple minds. get a life thank you.

..I..

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Fanshiro said:
For those who think it's funny and have to make fun about it, i really feel sorry that my misfortune is enough to humour your simple minds. get a life thank you.

..I..

I don't think it's anything personal - it's just that people get irritated when guys make a big production out of stuff like that. You're essentially calling the guy out on his own website - which seems a little inappropriate to most of us. There are other ways to check your e-mail.

Fanshiro

n00b
thanks

thank you Galfordo. I wish i have other ways to reach Shawn. I tried emails, ICQ but no luck from Shawn. I seriously don't know why some people find it irritating or feel that i make something big out of it. This thread is mainly meant to get shawn attention that is all. I wouldn't resort to this if i have a better way to notify him.

cheers

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
The neo-store always emails me right away a few times . One email confirms order one confirms payment then the third gives tracking # . Did you pay with food stamps as i'm sure that would slow the process a bit?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
:lol:

+1

LATER

AtrO

( Sorry Shiro, I had to do it !!! :p )

Harry_Hearttrob

Geese's Thug
I never had a problem as of yet. Usually my first email goes ignoried and I recieve a response on my second email.

He's probaley busy as fuck so I can understand why some emails go unanswered.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Fanshiro said:
Shawn I have emailed you for 4th times regarding my order confirmation and i have yet to receive a reply for 10 days. Is there a problem with my email that you weren't able to receive my mails. If so please respond to here.

cheers

Lay the fuck off Shawn. He's trying to singlehandedly produce all the fucking Samurai Spirits Zero Special carts for your ungrateful ass.

ChrisC

New Challenger
Hes probally got other people to worry about aswell as you...with the amount of people visiting it, its no suprise hes under a bit of pressure but youll gety your stuff m8 :buttrock:

ChrisC

eclypse

Banned
I've emailed him in the past with a question and it took over a week to get a response.. I still never got a response on ICQ.

If you order from him ya get instant emails with tracking, ect.. Funny eh?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
PRIVATE MESSAGES HELP WITH THIS SHIT

OK USA?!?

Thank You

phyrexiadamned

Mr. Big's Thug
ive never had one problem with the neo store
the neo stores service cant be beat
hell even while tradeing to the neo store i havent had any problems with contacting for info

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I think Shawn is stalking me.

Oh my god, I've said too much.

Be careful. That aluminum only keeps them from listening in if you have the shiney-side out.

whenever

Kager0

(Sorry, Shir0. But this is addictting.)

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
KagerouSama said:
Be careful. That aluminum only keeps them from listening in if you have the shiney-side out.
I've been using Crisco and beeswax. It keeps away the bad spirits and aligns my energy.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Give the man some time to respond for crying out loud! I can certainly understand your frustration (especially if this is your first time ordering) but Shawn is as honest as they come when it comes to selling merchandise. The man single-handedly operates a game store that is also responsible for releasing Neo-Geo games in the United States, so if his response seems slow (which does happen from time to time), then chances are there is a good reason for it.

Don’t forget that Shawn is also preparing for the release of Samurai Shodown 5 Special, which is -- I am quite sure -- consuming most of his time, so cut the guy some lack.

Last edited:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
I've never had any problems ordering from the Neo-store. :spock:

He must be really busy...just give him sometime to reply. I usually get a reply from him in 1 or 2 days about my order. ;)