PolyGame Master (PGM) games are coming to the Nintendo Switch!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I want to like TS with all of its Final Fight stuffz but it isn't a very good game imo.

Martial Masters is a lot of fun, looks great, and people sleep on it writ large.
Fucking wat

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Thanks for posting the review. Saves me some money. No 4:3 = no buy. 8^(

Yeah I got this for my hacked switch so I could check out The Gladiator and play some Demon Front without dropping tons of cash.

Its awful. No 4x3, no shadowmask/scanlines, etc. It looks fucking terrible. Such a cool little system and it gets such shitty representation. I'll stick with my 3 PGM carts and Batocera for Demon Front.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yeah I got this for my hacked switch so I could check out The Gladiator and play some Demon Front without dropping tons of cash.

Its awful. No 4x3, no shadowmask/scanlines, etc. It looks fucking terrible. Such a cool little system and it gets such shitty representation. I'll stick with my 3 PGM carts and Batocera for Demon Front.

Here’s hoping for a patch. Actually, let me be more careful with my hopes…a *decent* patch.
I hoped for a PDragoon remake patch, got it-and somehow it was *worse*.

No more fast and loose nostalgia digi buys for me.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You should have all the good PGM games years ago thanks to @mjmjr25 . If not, you were asleep at the wheel.