portland retro gaming festival october 2016

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Anyone planning to be at this thing? I plan to go check it out on saturday, maybe hit ground kontrol after.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Yes I will be there again for the weekend, let's meet up for beers :D

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I'm gonna guess that as I don't see Windy listed in the exhibitor list that cdamm is gonna be at the Arcade Works table.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
You still need that TV for display?

Also, I'm probably gonna go for the weekend. I'm just picking up my pass on the Friday so I can just walk in Saturday morning with my son.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
You still need that TV for display?

Also, I'm probably gonna go for the weekend. I'm just picking up my pass on the Friday so I can just walk in Saturday morning with my son.

maybe. i'll hit you on fb.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Just got the 3 day pass. Day 1 on Friday is gonna be Arcade only. I'm just going in to pick up my passes and take is srs on Saturday.

Neo Geo meet up? Jibbs. You going too?

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I booked my hotel today. They got a special with Doubletree for $149 a couple blocks from the convention center.

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
After missing last year for a game tournament in Chicago, I'll be volunteering and floating around the convention again this year.
Not bringing my cabs this time. :(

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
Did you have that mini cute cab at PRGE one year?

Yeah, that was me. Bought it and a Neo Candy 25 from SamShoSensei after he moved out here.
I'd offer to host a meet, but my current garage/housing situation is a big part of why I'm not bringing anything this year. Small space and no real room to work on anything to get stuff show-ready.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Wish I had a house to host at. Anyone want to meet up or head over to ground kontrol on saturday?

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I'm down. Meet up at PRGE then go wherever from there?