Post the back of your TV

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Here's the back of my TV. How's yours? (I'm very bored right now. :help:)

PICT1130.jpg

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
GOod idea to stave off boredom for A/V nerds. I'll do it when I get home.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i'll bite.

it's not easy getting behind my TV either.

tv.jpg

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I think whoever posts the most ghetto-ass setup should get a prize, as I predict this thread will be nothing but dick-wagging HDMI and HD setups.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I think whoever posts the most ghetto-ass setup should get a prize, as I predict this thread will be nothing but dick-wagging HDMI and HD setups.

i guarantee i can show the most ghetto setup if needed. i used to daisy chain composite switch boxes next to 3-4 RF boxes.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
i guarantee i can show the most ghetto setup if needed. i used to daisy chain composite switch boxes next to 3-4 RF boxes.

I've got you beat. Our TV from the lake cabin has only RF connections that you have to use a screw-driver to put on.

I guess I should say the person with the most ghetto "main" TV should get the prize.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Haha fuck no, I'm not tearing apart my intricate entertainment system for a lousy pic.

I have a component AV switcher with 4 systems hooked up to the TV and a separate switcher for sound going to my receiver. 27" Toshiba CRT all the way baby :cool:

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
I see two D-terminal connectors on there. What's that "AV" connector by itself on the top right?

That's the "Sony AV-Multi" cable plug. It's the exact same connector that the Playstation/Playstation 2 uses to output video. It accepts both RGB and Component video (you switch between them with the remote).