20 Year Member
There you go fellas - enjoy :smirk:

huge-sausage-01.jpg

link doesn't work.

because it's not your pic.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Hey lads.... I appreciate the forums are slow atm... it's the weekend... and we're building towards Christmas and all...

But... I'd be grateful if you guys would keep this thread relatively spam free...

I also know you lads want to "beat on teh n00b"... but I sorta like him and so i'm editing your post Spoon pal...

I'm in chat lads... come in and we'll discuss it further if you wish...

xROTx

Last edited by a moderator:

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Hey, a joke is a joke but you need to tone it down a few notches man.
Don't be an asshole and say shit you wouldn't say to my face in person because I can tell you right now, you'd be laying in a hospital bed with no teeth right now.

Trust me, I just lost my job last week and I have NOTHING better to do right now (or lose) and if you want to tempt me some more I will come up there and bash your head in like a watermelon.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don't be an asshole and say shit you wouldn't say to my face in person because I can tell you right now, you'd be laying in a hospital bed with no teeth right now.

Trust me, I just lost my job last week and I have NOTHING better to do right now (or lose) and if you want to tempt me some more I will come up there and bash your head in like a watermelon.

PENIS
TRAIN
TICKET
CHOOCHOO

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

I got fired twice from 2 separate jobs in two weeks and I have to drive 20 hours to defend myself in court over a fucking speeding ticket....so there's enough fury in me to withstand your initial e-thug assault and counter with one of my own.

Come at me, bro.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Salvio: In highschool we had a daycare for retards and one retard in particular FUCKING HATED IT when he was called "Alvin". But the madder he got, the funnier it was....so everybody kept doing it.

You see where I'm going with this?
To clarify, I'm not calling you a retard...rather I am giving you a free lesson on human psychology.

When you get mad on the internet (where you can threaten us with fuckall), you're triggering a sadistic impulse in people making them want to fuck with you even more.

Anyway, This will be the last time I talk to you or about you. Do with my advice what you will.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

Don't talk to me like I'm your wife. And I've been e-thugged by guys with a bigger cock than yours, so drive your Camaro down here and get the gold medallion slapped off you.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Don't talk to me like I'm your wife. And I've been e-thugged by guys with a bigger cock than yours, so drive your Camaro down here and get the gold medallion slapped off you.

In the unlikely event if he does come at you, can you video the fight and post it on here?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
So there ARE guidos outside of NJ...

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Also, I was in Lawton, OK two weeks ago.

Is it sad that I thought "Oh shit Wes headquarters..."

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You can usually catch me at the Railhead at any given Friday or Saturday night.

And that goes out to the Jersey faggot with the mutt-wife and small dick if he has a problem with anything I've said

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Happy Halloween! Pics of my son only, as my daughter's school party isn't until mañana. Homemade costume FTW!

5a3uduny.jpg

vemevu8a.jpg
5ydujy4e.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
cute pics W330, and that costume is awesome.

It stinks, this year is the first time my daughter is going out trick-or-treating (last year she dressed up but we didnt take her out), but I can't be there because I have class from 6-9, after work...sad dadda

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Your teacher probably wanted to avoid halloween and trick or treaters.

You should ask.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Your teacher probably wanted to avoid halloween and trick or treaters.

You should ask.

I asked him about it and he said that Halloween always invokes bad memories as one year his father dressed up as Santa Claus, and while climbing down their chimney he slipped, broke his neck and died.

My teacher went on to say that many years later on Halloween, his girlfriend introduced him to this exotic weird furry little animal. Initially it seemed cute, but it turned out to be pretty dangerous. He was vague on the details, but it seemed pretty traumatic.

Poor guy...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not sure if I should be sad or if okay to laugh. Empathy is difficult, you know.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I asked him about it and he said that Halloween always invokes bad memories as one year his father dressed up as Santa Claus, and while climbing down their chimney he slipped, broke his neck and died.

My teacher went on to say that many years later on Halloween, his girlfriend introduced him to this exotic weird furry little animal. Initially it seemed cute, but it turned out to be pretty dangerous. He was vague on the details, but it seemed pretty traumatic.

Poor guy...

:lolz:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Not sure if I should be sad or if okay to laugh. Empathy is difficult, you know.

Empathy is one of the 5 core components of leadership (along with self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation and social skill).

...but I think you would be a good leader anyway Wasabi :)

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
That's an awesome homemade Donatello costume. Better looking than any costume you could buy in a store. Great job, whoever made it.