### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You had me there for a minute but I kept thinking something along the lines of "expected madman to be a tough MF, this doesn't feel right"

Oh well...

That dude is way tougher than I am, I was trying to improve my image here.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I seriously doubt that anyone here outside of people like Amiga1200 and that dude who found the H inside a NES cart are dumb enough to believe that you are the guy in that picture.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
You had me there for a minute but I kept thinking something along the lines of "expected madman to be a tough MF, this doesn't feel right"

Logic follows. Sarcastic dudes on the internet are generally ones to steer clear of.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Logic follows. Sarcastic dudes on the internet are generally ones to steer clear of.

I hold the theory that they're the most capable and the most handsome, which is why I think madman and I would fall in love if we met face to face

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I hold the theory that they're the most capable and the most handsome, which is why I think madman and I would fall in love if we met face to face

source.gif

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
spoken like a true handsome man lying in wait for my love

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I would pay to see madman and sylvie in the ring, the ring of love.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
A few days later it will be a ring of fire.

It burns, burns burns.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I got $20 to watch Sylvie fuck madman up the ass.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i was actually considering asking VanillaThunder to hold a gladiator's fight where, if the majority of the forum votes YES, madman has to meet me at Dante's Pizza on W Armitage for a slice and be in a picture as proof with me or else he gets banned for being a spambot

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
i was actually considering asking VanillaThunder to hold a gladiator's fight where, if the majority of the forum votes YES, madman has to meet me at Dante's Pizza on W Armitage for a slice and be in a picture as proof with me or else he gets banned for being a spambot

You've got my vote.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

a picture with you putting your tongue in his ear.